Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Something kinda embarrassing happened today...

I was doing my CTW project with my team mates again, in IT Unit...
We were doing some editing for our final draft of our position paper...
And both me and ah bert were busily trying to get the attention of our "editor", ah nick...
Why?? Cos he likes to edit our works, and bloody hell edit a lot too...
But at least he is good, I'm not complaining...

So there was I, frantically pointing at the computer screen, sitting at the very edge of my seat and leaning too far out, demanding his eyes to see the part of the position paper which needs to be edited...

...When I suddenly slipped and fell to the floor...

I actually fall down while seating...
Where got such things one!!!
Sitting on a chair still can fall down!!!
Not the chair topple or anything leh...

And when I land...
I landed in a kneeling position...
-___-;


With the two bastards laughing like crazy...
(Btw, the guy in blue chair is ah nick, the one in green is ah bert... I'm the poor one in red...)

Grrr...

But at least I provide entertainment...
Hah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home