Saturday, April 07, 2007

I Think... Therefore I Understand...

I have been thinking...
And I have thus decided...

I shall not be so weak and vulnerable anymore...
I will not let myself suffer...

I can't control many things...
But those I can, I will...

Let me re-examine what I have believe in...



When In Doubt, Ask


When there is something you simply do not understand...

Or think that you may have misunderstood something...


Don't let your imagaination run too wild...


Just go forward and Ask...
Face to Face...
Or Voice to Voice...

Just... Don't try to SMS...
It always backfired...



Try To Understand, And Be Understood

That's the only way to solve the problem...

Present the argument clearly and straight to the point...

And make sure it is logical...



Don't Talk Behind a Person's Back, Talk In Front Instead

Because I hate Hypocrites and do not want to be one...
It is not in my nature to be sugar sweet...

Be straight-forward, then there will be fewer confusion...

But I will try to add some honey just in case...
(Healthier too)

It is one thing to be True to your own feelings...
But it is another if you are dreaming...

*Snap* Back To Reality Please...



Be Nice Only To Deserving People

Life is Short...

Why waste time being nice to those who don't deserve it??



You Don't Need Confirmation From Anyone

Have Faith...

In Yourself...

Your Abilites...

Your Personality, Character...



Treasure The Ones In Front, Besides, And Behind You

Because they are always there for you in times of need...

The ones in front will guide your way...

The ones besides will encourage you...

The ones behind will support your back...



Nobody Is Indispensable, There Are Many Others, Just Look Harder

There are billions of people in this world...

If one does not work out well...

Feel a moment of remorse for it...

And look elsewhere...



If All Else Fails, Get A Pet

They will always love you...

If you remember to feed them and treat them right...



I Will Sail Through it All

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's da spirit!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger averii said...

Yeah!!!

I'm back to my usual self...

Stronger then ever...

Muwhahahahahaaa...

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!

Yup! You'll sail it thru!!!! Jia you! Of course if you need support..you always have your friends here with you~ :)

"as we sail thru life, don't avoid the waves, just sail thru it for calm seas never make skillful sailors"
~my friend

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger averii said...

Wow, that is a very good quote!!!

Hahaha...
Den all of us must learn how to catch the waves and sail thru it...

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tL : haha ...reminds me of my canoeing days when i used to say : ride on the waves and feel the energy of the powerful waves surge through you ! the spirit of the past fighters shall dwell in u :)

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger averii said...

Hahah...
Water sports are fun...
Too bad I never had the chance to enjoy them...

"the spirit of the past fighters shall dwell in u"

Wah, sounds very drama leh...
=-p

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! correct! yeah! yup! yippe! right! jiayou jiyaou wahahaha and jiayou for enjoying the rest of the holidays we have! (what am I talking about?? dunno. wahahahaha)

ahgong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home