Saturday, May 03, 2008

Impulse

Whenever I see those rather well-to-do people complaining on the streets...
About the economy, o
r complained about the government...
Especially in that kind of i-am-right-because-i-am-important/rich/elite tone...

(Note: I not eavesdropping hor, they are too bloody loud...)

I do have an impulse...


You know, those well-to-do people, not the super rich kind...
Most probably living in landed property, or at least a condo...
Drives a nice looking car...
Eat nice and expensive food quite often...
Wear very stylish and most probably expensive kind of clothes...

Spends money like water...


And then They Say:

"Wah, things are getting soooo expensive!!! How to survive like that?? I No Money lar!!! What is the government doing???"


I really wanted to grab them by their collars and hollered:

"You Have It Good You FREAKING IDIOT!!!"



Pray that I do not lose it in public...
I might get sued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home