Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Happie Dae...

Lalalalala~

It is a Nice Day!!!
Although a rather Roller Coaster one...


First it was Anticipation...
(Watch movie!!! Yeah I'm no longer a loser who doesn't watch movies!!!)

Next I got the shit Scared out of me...
(AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! Behind you!!! Kill that @#%$#^#$ girl she is already gone case lar!!!)

Followed by Extreme Motion Sickness...
(Woah... Stop... Shaking... The... Bloody... Video Cam... *near puking stage*)

Then came the slow but steady Calming down...
(Finally the view stops moving so violently... I can breathe!!!)

With the Yummy parts coming right after that...
(Yeah!!! Yogurt CheezeCake!!!)

Afterward was the Tranquil night journey...
(The night scene at Orchard was nice... The theme was "Sweets" this year... But I still prefer last year one... (>.<)~)

But at the very end, I kena Motion Sickness Again...
(Stupid bus...)


But overall...
It was a Happie Dae!!!

Thanks Donnie for the nice day!!!

Wheeeee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home