Tuesday, July 25, 2006

CAC Camp Day 4.2---> the night...

After Sentosa, we rushed back to Eusof Hall and ran for the bathroom to get ready for the night's activities...
The SP revealer night and dinner!!!
Where all the guys and girls get dressed up and dolled themselves to look their best (or their worse if they happen to decide to experiment with fashion without seeking approval from someone else other than their mirrors...)...

First up, the SP (secret pal) revealer...
This year was similar like the past, BUT...
The girls were more defiant and resisting to the idea of being temporary hidden from view behind the makeshift shields from bedsheets...
(Man, sometimes I'm just so sick of that rebellious streak... One of the girls was giving us attitude, so much that I just ignore her and refuse to explain anything to her... There was once she removed her blindfolds during the SP night before the whole thing was over and when asked to put it back on, she challenge us by saying everything was over, her SP has left blah blah blah... What the... Hah, no lady, it is not over yet, many of the guys haven't left yet and we do not want you to spill the beans on your friend's SP before the revealer night or it will spoil the fun... But I guess you don't really have much friends to begin with given your current attitude, so I just rolled my eyes and ignore you... Happie??)

But still, there were four of them and many of the couselllors (muwhahahaa) so they bo pian have to climb onto the bed and wait behind the bedsheets...

*smirks*

Sometimes, it is a matter of numbers in the power game...

The guys finally came in one by one to claim the brid... I mean girls...

Like last year, the girls will ask the guys to things for them (like singing, or dancing etc) before they agree to come out...
But unlike last year, their demands were more challenging this time...

Instead of singing or dancing or saying lame poems etc etc...
This time the girls wants their guys to do things like 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 crunches!!!
But of course that was impossible, so have to scale it down...
There was still the traditional singing part, but also funny ones like "quaking like a duck", snorting like a pig", "clucking like a chicken" among others...
And many physically demanding roles as well...
(I realised that we have being too kind to the guys last year... Or that the guys were not spontaneous last year... Or both...)

The things guys will do to get their girls... Sigh~

The Counsellors!!!
From Left, ZW, YL, Jul, Me, LH... Many others missing...

Our pretty ladies... (with the exception of... you-know-who)

Guy#1: Heh Heh Heh... I have come...

Guy#1: Wah liao, I am so scared that I'm trembling in my pants...

Guy#1: To impress my SP, I shall present to you my very toned and fit body... See me do push-ups...

Guy#1: And cruches...

Guy#1: Hey!!! What da you think you are doing?? Errm... Don't touch anything other than my shoes okay??
XJ: ...

Finally Guy#1's hard work pays off!!!
XH: *feeling so sian* Hope he is not ugly...
Guy#1: I hope she is chio...

XH: Hmmmm... REally not bad-looking... Heeheehee...
Guy#1: Yesh!!! I got a nice one... *laugh triumphantly*

XH: The more I see, the more I LIke!!! HEEHEEHEE...
Guy#1: Errm... Now this is getting scarey... Why is she grinning at me like that?!

Guy#2: I smell with my little nose... That one must be my SP!!! She told me she washes her foot in banana-mango scented foot-wash!!!

WYu: From the way his back looks, the situation looks grim...

WYu: @#$#!$%^%* just as I suspect...
Guy#2: Wooohooooo... Chio bu!!!

WYu: *laughing quietly* I hope he "likes" his present...
Guy#2: Why on earth does she give me a barbie doll watch?!

Guy#3: Steady.... STeady..... Must hold headstand for my SP!!! No no, don't puke!!! Not right now!!! No no!!! *uuuurrreeeaaaggghhhhh*

Guy#3: *dizzy* I think I have managed to succeed... Somehow... But where is my SP?? *looks around in a daze*
LT: Why don't you try looking downwards... -_-;

This is one of the absent freshie's SP (she last minute back out from the camp...), who became AM's SP, and than later change to YT's...
Poor guy, kena push here and there...
Guy#4: I sang a very nice song... But she still wants me to do this... Never mind... I shall prevail!!!

Guy#4: Wah liao!!! Why gimme a guy?? I thought I heard a female's voice when I last chat with her??
JHao: I'm a master of disguise... Including my voice... Yea baby...
Guy#4: *hesitates* This is not brokeback... Is it??

Nah, just kidding Kei, this is your real SP...
Guy#4: Phew... Thank goodness... *wipe sweat*
YT: *blushes* Oooohh... I got a real nice SP!!! Thanks AM!!!
(eh, how come he smile more brilliantly in the photo with JHao?? Unless... Muwhahaha)

Guy#5: Somebody save me~~ I have suffer greatly in the past three days of "conversation" with my SP...

WJie: You are so dead...
Guy#5: I agree... After all the animals you've forced me to imitate... It is just a matter of time...


And that's the end of the revealer section... Now it is the dinner time!!!
AT cosy bay!!!

But before that...
Our fright night cast once again!!!!!

Ahem...

At Cosy Bay...
There, see it??
The one with the lone protruding three storey high thingy??

Let me make life simpler for you...
Can see liao mah??
If not, you are one blind dude...

Some bo liao photos taken while waiting for food or the dance to start...

Ben Dan, Bai Chi, Sa Sa Fen Bu Ching Chu...
Hahahahaha...

Trying to act like... Models?? Mannequins?? Traffic policewoman??

Aiii!!! Why so blur?!

Much better...

AM: Hello Shuai Ge... Call me okay??
Me: I am Hungry... *Licks lip*

And this is YT-cum-AM-SP...
Presenting Kei!!!
He's cute and charming... YT, can I share??

So do the rest of us!!!
Kei divided by 5 = ???

Kei: Errm... I know I'm desirable but... Can you all please don't come so near?? I'm falling over the railing... *tries to back away from the hungry-looking girls while looking scared*
The girls: Heeheehee...
(Why photos so blur!!! >_<;)


Anyway, after the dinner and some nomination-best-SP-couple-wadever-thing was over, the dance competition soon begins!!!
Our judges...
Notice that they were all from group 6??? Our group... Heeheehee...
Nope, no nothing, no connection whatsoever...

I saw the other groups...
While some were not bad...
I have to say this...

They were all NO MATCH for Group Six!!!
No need brain also can tell...

Our group DAnce!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i2kOcxhrro

The guy in the middle is the choreographer...

Anyway, as expected, we got the best dance!!!
Woohooooo...

We are so happie, that we took more photos...
Hhahahahahaaa...

The Counsellors all together!!!

The Freshies and their prize!!!

Doing the bimbo cheer again...
Goes something like...
Girls:
I'm a Bimbo!!!
I'm a Bimbo!!!
I'm a B-I-M-B---... Huh???

Guys:
I'm a Himbo!!!
I'm a Himbo!!!
I'm a H-I-M-B---... Huh???
Wuwhahahahaa... Freaking retard cheer... But I like!!! So funnie!!!
So I guess that makes me a retard as well... Damn...

Group Six!!!

And again!!! More group Six!!!

And again!!!

Wuwhahahahaaa... We love Photos...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

Wah KaoZ~!!! *FAINT*

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger averii said...

Muwhahahahahaaaaa...

*evil grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home