Friday, February 09, 2007

Another person thought that I was a Malaysian...

To be more specific...


My 3rd Lab partner thought that I'm a Malaysian...

My 2nd Lab partner thought that I'm a Malaysian...

My 1st Lab partner thought that I'm a Malaysian...


In fact, my 1st and 3rd partner asked me the exactly same question:

"Are you Local??"


(-___-;)


How in the world did they arrive to that conclusion???

I looked like a Malaysian??
Which part of my face looks like it then???
When faced with these questions, all my lab partners said nearly the same thing...

"No larrr, not really the face... It's the feeling lor..."


Wow.
How.
Accurate.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you from China? Happy?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha, how can they ask this question! You must be from U.S.A mahz!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger averii said...

Anonymous:
No, not happy...
That's worse... So far lor...


tstar:
.....

My identity gets further and further away...

I'll be mistaken as a Martian next...


"Greetings!!! Earthlings!!!"

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

Haha.. beta than looking like a mongolian lor~ which is some ulu place tt i dun even noe how e ppl looks like there... -_-"""

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger averii said...

Mongolian...

Imagine tribes...
Cutting trees...
Fishing in the rivers...
Hunting wild boars...

Eh... Actually I have no idea too lar...

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Dusty said...

so are u malaysian?

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger averii said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home