Thursday, February 08, 2007

Fluids Mechanics CA

On Jan 25th...
I was, errrm late as usual on my way to Fluid Mechanics lecture...

And what a shock I received when I enter the lecture hall...
(No wonder the people were gaping...)

CA!!!
Or Continual Assessment...
10% of the total grade!!!

And what do we have to do for our CA??


Click for a clearer view of the retard things we ME students have to do...


So for Part 1, I have to:
1) Go search for the E-journal (let's call it Journal ABC) in the library portal...
2) Find One Article (Article DEF) Cited in the Journal ABC in 1)
3) Go to the Article DEF found in 2) and find Another Article (Article GHI) Cited in it!!!
4) Write down the citation information for both Article DEF and Article GHI...

Machiam like hide and seek like that...


For Part 2, I had a rather difficult time trying to locate Journals published in 2006...
But with the help from Beany, I managed to borrow the correct Journal for one day and spent some time attempting to choose the article that is the most "interesting"...

The...
Journal...
Is...
The Most Boring Thing I have ever read!!!
(Even worse then the dictionary!!!)

Merely scanning it through is enough to send me to sleep...


Some questions from Part 2 of the CA paper...

Qn 3 of Part II:
Explain in one paragraph why you found this to be the most interesting article in this volume of the journal?

I'm not... This just happens to be the page my finger land on... And it has very few pages as well...
Besides, nothing in this journal could ever be called interesting, even by my standards...
(And I used to read the dictionary when I'm bored!!!)

Qn 4 of Part II:
List the most important results obtained in this work, do not just copy the abstract, but express your own opinion.

Den I just copy the conclusion lor...
Besides, the article that I have chosen, have a very lousy abstract... Because it is too short to give me any information!!!

Qn 5 of Part II:
Suggest possible practical applications or technical improvements/innovations arising from these results.

These results could be used for further research, so that those further research can be published in Journal number 9484983 to be used as another great way to bore students again...



Blah blah blah... It is so boring!!!
To all mech people...
Dont bother reading the whole thing, just the results and discussion, conclusion will do...

Hmmm...
Come to think of it...
Forget about the bloody results!!!
Just go for the conclusion!!!

Desperate times calls for desperate measures...


Ways To Lengthen Your Essay
Font Size --> 14

Font --> Arial (way bigger then blurdy Times New Roman)

Margins --> 1.25 inch

Spacing --> loads of it

My name --> occupies a very prominent space...

Other waste space tricks
--> Press the 'Enter' key often... Very often...
--> Search in the Internet for any related information!!!
--> Keep using very long-winded words...


One thing I learned from NUS...
Is the ability to crap and make an essay out of nothing...

In the end, I spew out about 400+ nearing 500 words for those three questions...
And I have decided to revert back to font size 12...
So just nice, "no more than 2 single-spaced A4 pages"...


(-___-;)


Go to hell Fluids Mechanics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home