Friday, January 19, 2007

My First Lab of the Sem!!!

It's Lab Sessions again!!!
This time, there's only 6 labs to be done, instead of the 8 labs last sem...
Yeah, less labs = more time for playing mugging...

But unfortunately, unlike last sem, I do not look forward to it...

Because!!!
My Friendly Lab Partner---
Oh wait... I mean my---
EX-
Friendly Lab Partner
Has changed his Lab Group/Lab day!!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH


Dear Friendly Lab Partner,
If you are reading this:
*BISH*
If you are not reading this:
*BISH* *BISH* *BISH*


Wah liao how can you do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

So anyway, I need to find a new lab partner or else I will be very bored during the lab sessions dunno how to do those labs experiments...
And I don't want to be partnered with Nerdy Lab Partner again, otherwise known as Dexter as my FLP called him...
Smart as he is, I would rather have a lab partner who would engaged in a conversation with me instead of talking to the teacher/guy-in-charge-wadever all the time...

Dexter!!!!!

No prizes for guessing who this is... Buwhahahaha...


But then, I also very shy *cough* *cough* especially when talking to strangers...

(Me: But I shy leh...
Yenl: You shy?? If you are shy, I will be autistic liao...)

So I have a plan...
I plan to move as quickly as I could right after the lectures to the lab venue...
So that I can plonked my butt onto one of the seats and wait for some unlucky soul to come to me instead...
(Since most of the time those Dexter-caliber people will never be late for lab, thus they can have the luxury of choosing an empty seat far away from me...)
No such luck lar... The stupid door of the lab was locked and I spent a few minutes lingering outside it...

I saw two of the guys belonging to my lab group and attempted not once, not twice but definitely more then three times at conversation with them...
But GARH it was a waste of my effort and breathe, the two of them were clearly not interested in talking to anyone but themselves... Must be gay...

My mood was kinda spoilt by them two, and was feeling as moody as the clouds above...
But suddenly, a guy walked towards me out of nowhere, and spoke with a very heavy accent...
Yesh!!! Finally somebody initiate conversation!!!
But unfortunately, he looks like Dexter no. 2...

Dexter no. 2: Eaaahhh... Ish thish Em Eei Too Won For Too Laub??

Me: Hah??

Dexter no. 2: Emm Ummm Ahh I ashking ish thish Em Eei Too Won For Too Laub?? *shows me his lab manual*

Me: Ooooohhh... Ya, it is Me2142 lab ya...

Hey... He looks new... Despite my lack of memory, I am sure I have never seen him in my lab group before...

Me: So do you have any lab partner??

Dexter no. 2: Eeeemmm Ummmm Ahhhh...

Me: *before he can say another word* Okie I will be your lab partner...

Dexter no. 2: *stunned*


It was only minutes later before I realised that he was actually Dexter no. 1's friend...
Opps...
I guess that Dexter no. 1 wanted to pair up with him, but I was quicker...
Muwhahahahaaaa...

Overall the lab session was okay...
Not as fun as with FLP, but definitely tonnes better then with NLP or Dexter no. 1...
But then, got a bit of problem...

Dexter no. 2: Emmmm Uhhhhmmm Ahhhhhh Ish....

Me: Hah??

Dexter no. 2: Thishhhh ahhhh Emmmmm Yeaaaasssshhhh...

Me: ???

Dexter no. 2: Ishhh thorr aehhh...

Me: Oh ha ha ha... Errm... Ya... *switches topic* wah the weather is so cold!!!


Okie, I admit, I don't really understand what he was talking about half of the time...
But if he speaks in mandarin, my lack of understanding was cut to 1/4 instead...

Sigh... Well, I guess I'll have to see for the next lab session lar...
If Dexter no. 1 is faster in choping his friend, Dexter no. 2, to be his lab partner, then I just have to pair up with Dexter no. 1 partner instead...

I hope he is friendly...
And talks alot...



I don't mind labs...
It is the reports that I hate...

2 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

i see your dexter no2 speak i want to smash my screen liao..

haiz, it's only week 2 and I have to work till 12 midnight for my lab report!!!!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger averii said...

Hahahaa...
But not his fault lar...
He can't change the way he speaks...
He probably don't understand what I was talking about too since I talk so fast...

12 midnight very early leh...
I have to work till 3++am!!!
ARG!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home