Friday, May 09, 2008

I do not appreciate it...
Being placed second in everything...

In fact, I doubt it was even a second...
The third, fourth maybe??


One single word from that person...
And it's a "yes" from you...
Over a single pathetic piece of excuse...


I asked you for details...
I want to hear the whole story...
You reasons for taking that course of action...

But you just gave me a oh-so-casual reply...
"Because ______ so I ______ lor"


I'm not over-reacting, or being over-sensitive...
You take some things too casually, too insensitive...
I wonder if you will even take real notice of this...
Or just like before, realized its existence and then turn you attention elsewhere...


Seriously...
Go to hell...


I am really angry...
So angry, that I do even feel like seeing you at all...


Maybe it is time to rearrange my priorities too...