Monday, December 08, 2008

A little talk leads to...

I finally satisfied my craving for sushi!!!
Yum yum!!! *burp*

But stupid wei pang seh-ed us!!! Why why why u pang seh!!! RAWR!!! You shall owe us an ice cream treat, and by that I meant Ben and Jerry's...


So anyway, one little conversation between me and YL leads to this...
(And also, a previous conversation suddenly pricks my brain in the process...)

What would your Preferred Mate be??


Eh, it is very complicated to talk just about personality, or character part...
So let's be superficial for the day!!!
We shall talk about the Physical Part...

I have to shamelessly say that I look at the body as much as I look at the face as well...
Some girls may only care bout the face, but unfortunately that is not my case...
Yess, omg look at that chest!!! And the torso!!! Woooo what a yummy butt, and such muscular legs!!!
*cough cough*

Hey though we are talking about preference here, it is not 100% accurate that sparks will fly even if you meet the dream guy (physical wise) material...

(Since there are just about a million other factors in play as well, i.e. personality, timing, weather, food, his mother, your father, cats, papaya, screwdriver, computer etc etc ETC you get the idea...)

But then, since this is an ideal case, and we engineers all know that ideal cases don't exist in the real world...
No harm dreaming a bit yea??



The Ideal Mate ---

HEIGHT

Ideal guy should of course be taller then me, best if he hits the 180cm (plus minus 2cm) mark...
(or even taller, woohoo!!!)
Cos I think it will be nice for me to look up and smile instead of looking down, or looking eye to eye...
After all, I think the top of my head looks nicer then my double chin...

And then if he that much taller, he wouldn't have much objections to me wearing heels!!!
Not that I would want to wear heels...
(actually I quite hate it, cos those things are killing all the cells on my feet)

But at least when I did not wear heels, it will be most definitely because I Do Not Like Wearing Heels, and not because He Object Vehemently to me wearing heels...

Scenario of a Relatively Short Guy-
Me: Damn I don't like to wear heels...
Guy: You better not! If you dare to wear heels, I will definitely not go out with you!
Me: ...

Imagined Scenario of a Tall Guy-
Me: Damn I don't like to wear heels...
Guy: Why not?? I think heels looks nice on girls...
Me: Well they hurt, a lot... I think I will not wear heels unless necessary...
Guy: Well, its your choice...

See!!! See!!! That's the difference!!!

It's MY CHOICE NOW...

Yupz, somehow I feel shiok thinking like these...

But finding a guy that is so tall is quite a task since I'm no shortie...
So implementing the 180cm rule is gonna cut me out from what, 70% from the entire guys population here???
Tsk, my choices are severely limited...

Tall guys are good, but guys with no self-esteem problems with his height is even better...



BODY

Ideal guy should be bigger size then me...
Cannot be too fat or skeleton Errrr proportionate size is always better... Tis' all about moderation...
(Preference... Its preference... Nothing personal against horizontally challenge beings...)

Best if the figure comes with a set of nice abs or drool-worthy chest...
Yummy!!!

***UPDATE***
I have just finish watching football, and I've realized just how delicious football players bods are...
DAMN ALRIGHT I WANT AN ATHLETIC BOD!!!
*****

Hmmm... Okie, now why bigger size than me is better??

1) Nicer to hug
2) Will not keep on asking me to go on a diet
3) More area for me to molest caress touch errm rest my head
4) Bigger = Not skinny = Got Meat to Cover Bones = Not Painful to Lie My Head On Shoulder
5) Good Pillow



LEGS

I prefer hairy and muscular ones...

...

Okie, stop laughing already...



ARMS

Cannot be nua...
As in cannot be soft-soft-no-muscle that kind..
Hairyness need not apply...



FACE

I like can already... LOLxx...

Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder mah...
Even if others say look like bear or dinosaur, I don't care...

Big eyes or small eyes... Double eyelids or single eyelids... Drooping eyes or piercing eyes...

As long as they are lively (or twinkling with mischief), I will be drawn towards it...

Best if there is a nice smile to go along with it...
My knees usually go weak at sunshine or cheeky smiles...

Waaaaahhh... *knees gave way*



HAIR

Ideally should have somewhat spiky hair because I like spiky hair...
(Or hair that can stand...)
(No limp hair though cos it feels... So... Old...)

*poke poke*

XD



Eh... That's the end of the list for now...
Lolz...



P/s:
Can I tag YL, JX, HY and all the rest of gangst8r girls (if they bothered to blog or even read this) to do this??
For fun!!! Wheeeee...
Oh ya, sister Da you want to do also can lar...



Is that a twinkle I see in your eyes?

4 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

i feel very threatened.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaz..wanshi.. are you openly doing a recruitment for boyfriends???

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger averii said...

chillycraps:

Get a bodyguard...

Lol!!!



yenl:

Wahahahhaha...

Eh also can, those interested and fulfilling the criteria can send their resume to i.m.desperate@coldmail.com...

Heehee...

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... omg... that is what i want too.. love rival....... haha >.<


Wei-mo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home