Thursday, August 11, 2005

Outing With Cap 5 Gang...

On National Day...
Instead of celebrating our nation's birthday, me and the Cap 5 people went out to celebrate one of our councillors, XL, birthday...

Meet up with YH since he stayed pretty near me too...
And he keep saying he is cool...
Wear black some more...
Hahaha, hey YH, you know what??
Even the chilli is cooler than you...
Heeheehee... Jk JK lar... Don't *bish* me...

When we have reached Orchard Mrt, it turns out that we are the earliest to arrived, athough we were late by about 5 minutes...
We waited and waited till 3+pm, more than 1 hour later, before everyone turns up...
Then we walk around in Orchard, while showing K and HYing the roads, malls and stuff since they came from other countries...
On the way, we keep thinking about what present to buy for XL since we only last minute decided to celebrate her bday...
Headache headache...

Bags?? Hmm... The bags suxx...
Necklace?? Aiyo, dunno whether she got wear anot...
Stuff Toy?? So old le... No... I mean she's not a kid anymore... No need toys liao...
Earrings?? Hmm... Could give it a try...

So we searched for the perfect earrings for her at Cathy Cineleisure (forgot how to spell le)...
Finding a present is really a chore, as we don't really know her that well...
Have to consider a lot of factors, e.g: what is her style, her taste etc...
Finally after hours of hardwork (actually, I'm exaggerating), we did it!!!

Actually, the 'We' belongs to the girls and one lone WeiB, cos the rest of the guys are bloody zombies...
They just dragged their feets behind us...
Asking them for opinions is like asking a tourist for directions...

We also took some neophotos too!!!
Try squeezing 9 people into a booth...
Wah, damn humid...
And dunno why we stupidly choose the 18 photos...
Have to pose and pose and pose for how many bloody times...
Lucky the photos came out great, though abit too small...

Then we hang around Heeren while waiting for the rest of the group to arrive...
Hungry, so off to Swensens we go!!!
But that swensens don't have my favourites on it's menu!!! Fish Baked Rice!!!
What the... Sold out or what??? Or your oven spoilt liao??

So we hang out at Swensens, chit chatting and joking...
But we do not have enough time to go and watch fireworks at Yishun...
Me really wanna go watch fireworks sigh...
In the end, we went to Esplanade, but all the shows were over...
No fun, no excitment, no nothing...
Not only that, we have to rush home too as we need to catch the last bus home...
When will S'pore ever extend their bus servicing hour??
Don't they know that the fun only starts after 9??
Sigh... Hard to promote night activities and be a 24 hour country...

When I arrived at my bus interchange, to my utter dismay,
I have missed the last bus again...
So Kind (but never cool) YH offered to accompany me home...
By taking the bus outside the interchange...
Thanks YH!!! Really appreciated it!!!
Cos I hate to go back alone, as it can get pretty dark (by my standards) at night...

Haha... But at home, kena scolded by mom again...
Sigh... When will I ever get my freedom??
Sometimes I envied guys...
Sometimes only hor...
I still prefered to be a girl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home