Friday, December 02, 2005

The aftermath of exams...

After the torturous days of exams...
The first thing I did was to hit the books...
Story books I mean...

The first book I read was Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince...
Actually I have already borrowed the book which belongs to SDR (I was queue number 3!!! Have to endure the agony of waiting for HY and YL to finish reading) since Friday...
But due to the stupid Chemistry exam, I have to postphone my reading till tuesday...
I got to tie myself to the study table in order to refrain myself from touching it...
Oh ya, and to rope in my mom's assistance as well...


Me (studying bloody chem): mmnn... mmmnnn... Oh what the heck, stuPID chEM...

Turns towards drawer, opened it, and took out the HBP while caressing the cover lovingly...

Me: A little peek won't hurt... Teeheehee...

Attempts to open the book, only to realise there is a lock in front of it...

Me: Darn!!! This must be another one of Mom's Anti-Book-Reading-During-The-Exam-Period... Oh the nerve!!! I thought I have hidden the book well!!! She must have ransack my room again!!!

Turns to my other drawer and triumphantly whisked out a weird-looking-metal-bent-out-of-shape...

Me: Hah!!! A lock and she thinks she can stop me!!! Here is my all-purpose-never-fail-unlocking-any-lock-wonder-key!!! Now let me just insert here and...

*grunts*

A few seconds later, smoke can be seen swirling out of the lock...

Me: !!!!!

Quickly pulls out the key and saw that only the handle is left...

Me: WTF!!! What happened to my all-purpose-never-fail-unlocking-any-lock-wonder-key?? *yelps*

Mom suddenly appeared behind me...

Mom: Hohoho... Caught you in the act!!! I thought after the last lesson you would have learnt not to meddle with books during The Time Of The Year?!?!

Me: Hey!!! How did you know that I was going to... Anyway, your last tactic isn't enough of a deterrent for me... Hah, glueing me to my seat?! So what, I am a future engineer!!! By the Conservation of Energy, I can calculate the exact velocity from Kinetic Energy that is required to produce a Resultant Force as well as its Direction in order to escape!!!

Mom: *grumbles* Yea... Yea... And you still end up ripping your shorts!!! Still got the cheek to ask me to mend it for you... Bratty kid...

Me: Errmmm... Errr, but I still managed to get my butt off the seat in the end!!! Hah, and you are so...

Mom (interrupts): Actually, I was talking about the latest one, you know, the one where I hauled all of your books in Row 3 Column 15 of your bookshelves to the karang guni man... That bastard, he only paid me one fifty for sixty five books!!! I was expecting at least two bucks!!!

Me *gasps*

Mom: So I'm guessing you haven't found out about it yet... Hmm... Should have clear Row 10 Column 6 as well...

Me: What?!?! How could you... Hmm... No wonder there were fewer books falling to the floor due to over crowding... But still, how can you do such a thing?!?! My books!!! Oh my poor lovely books!!!

Mom: Come'on lar huh... Your primary school textbooks you still want to keep for what?? And oh by the way, I have also given to charity all of you nursery books, storybooks meant for 5 years and below, blah blah blah...

Me (face pales and knees becomes wobbling): *whispers* Nooo... Not even my little mermaid story books??

Mom: Yeap, sorry kiddo...

Me *faints*...


As you can see, I was very bo liao after exams...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home