Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My anniversary...

Fifth of December, 2004...

Was a very nice day...
I remember it was a nice sunny day, with a light breeze in the air...
The flowers in my mom's "garden", for once, smell so nice...
The little birds were chirping so sweetly...
There was not a single grey cloud in the sky...

That was the day me and my little squirrel officially got together...

"Officially" was the word...
Cos my little squirrel was very shy and very studious...
Hah, he wanted to wait until 'A' levels was over before he made any commitments...
Never mind, I can be pretty patient if I want to...
Not to mention that he was under the assumption that there was no need for clarification...
-_-;
As he found out later, there is no way he can avoid asking The Question...
Nope, me not going to let him off that easily, had a fun time making him break out in cold sweat...
Heeheehee, whoops...

Thus fifth of december became a very special day for us...
^_^


Unfortunately, the fifth of december 2005 falls on a moody monday...
Where my poor little squirrel will have to spend his day serving his nation, in an ulu ulu area where no one heard of... (well, where I've not heard of anyway...)

Thus we decided to celebrate it on 3/12/05 instead...

It was also a great sunny day!!!
Nothing much happened in the afternoon...
We just walk about, hang around in Orchard...
Dinner time and it was a nice treat by little squirrel to Fish & Co!!!
Yummy!!! Wah, I almost drooled at the thought of it...
Lovely lovely baked salmon!!!
Mmmmm...

At night, little squirrel at first wanted to go to Fort Canning Park...
But after my first encounter there, I didn't want to go back again...
Cos it was dark...
Too bloody Dark...
I hate Dark places, for I have a very wild imagination...
So we switched location to the long stretch of park/road/wadever beside Esplanade...

There little squirrel carry out his little surprise for me...
We found a dark little corner, and little squirrel told me to face the other way, and cannot peek!!!
Me, resisting the temptation, very obediently sat for more than 10 minutes...
Until I saw it...

There, hiding in the shadows, trying to act invisible...
Was a Freaking Cockroach!!!
!!!
Oh My Goodness!!!

I glared at it...
It stared back...
I stomped my foot...
It didn't back down...
In fact, it took my action as a cue to start scurrying forward...
Freaked out, I jumped up and yell to my little squirrel for help...
Luckily, the cockroach not scared of peacock but scared of squirrel, so it scuttled away, out of my sight...
Phew...

Finally, little squirrel is done with whatever thing he is doing...
He told me to shut my eyes...
I did and he lead me to the surprise...

Him: Nah, just walk here... Here... Turn here...

Me *walk walk walk*

Him: Okay stop here... No here... A bit here...

Me *walk walk walk some more*

Him: Okay, you can open your eyes!!!

Me: Really ar, sure anot...

Him: Errm... Wait wait!! *moves away to shift some things* Okay now...

Me: Sure arh... I open...

Him: Wait wait wait!!! *shifts some more*

Me: ...

When I really did opened my eyes, what a sight greet my eyes...

My little squirrel has taped, arranged, coax light sticks into this formation!!!
Wah so cute!!!
Got heart-shaped one some more!!!
I like!!!

Little squirrel also set me a task to do, together with him, we built our names on top of it...

Imagine a light stick kind of glow around them...
Cos we 'paint' those wires with fluffly stuff sticking onto them (which little squirrel calls them pipe-cleaner or something like that) with the liquid in those light sticks...
Wow, fun!!!

Oh yea, now then I realised I've spelt squirrel wrongly...
(Btw, the 'peacock' is arranged in this crooked manner, no doubt my little squirrel need some practising on his 'handwriting')

The total effect??

Heehee... Cute...

What an innovative way to spend our anniversary together...

Happy Anniversary Little Squirrel!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home