Friday, March 17, 2006

The Weather is Calm...

After the storm just now...

I'm okay liao, hope I didnt scare any of you...
Thanks alot chia ling for all your help, though you were busy with your own programs too...
Thanks mui for spending time trying to test my prog, although it wasn't really successful...



Anyway, after listening to Iv's advice, I've decide that it is "not worth having high blooD pressure becos of that" as quoted from him...
I have to let it go...

Sometimes I wonder why am I so tense, or so fed up over little things...
Just becos my program doesn't tally after working on it for two days isn't really worth it...
I have better things to do...

I think it is becos my confidence is easily shaken...
Very very unstable...
Just give it a little nudge or put something heavy on top, and it will crumble...
Into dust...


I must try to stablise my confidence...
If not, I will not be able to survive in society...

I must do it...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home