Thursday, July 27, 2006

CAC Camp Day 5...

The sun rays shone through the window...
Baking my ass that is lying in its way...

I woke up slowly...
Wondering where the hell am I and what is this sadness that I feel??

Then it hit me...
It was the last day of my CAC camp...

We went to the function room...
Sat down in a what looks like a circle...
Begin writing our notes to each other...

Only this year, my note seems very short...
Ah... But it is true that I did not mingle well with the freshies...
And many of the seniors were in the main commitee and did not have the time to hang around writing our notes too...

Anyway, like the tradition, we head off for lunch at NYDC...
(Bloody expensive, but the food was good)
Same scenario all over again...
Seniors on the left, freshies on the right...

Guess some things just cannot mixed...
Like oil and water...

Enough about all these...
Here's what we have discovered in camp...

YB's long lost Twin...
Trying to look Himbo...
Oei YB, try to look abit more like L leh...

Wah!!! What family resemblance!!!

Told ya they are twins...
Oh wait, they are of different age...
Long lost brothers den...

The whole group doing the Bimbo-Himbo look...
Why YB look so happie?? Scarey...
AM is looking for money dropping from heaven... (Heaven's coins)
L is thinking whether he is right-handed or left...
The rest is either looking for AM's heaven's coin or drooling over the food they have just ate...

Here is a more normal shot of us...
I swear, we are not weird all the time...

AM doing her "Wo shi Nai Ma" post again...
This reputation is gonna stay with her forever man, after since she pulled that stunt in front of the whole CAC camp...
(When AM was announced as our group's favourite counsellors, the freshies yelled "Nai Ma, Wo Men Ai Ni" (We love you, nanny)... And AM actually went in front of everyone and yelled back "Wo shi Nai Ma, wo ai da jia!!!" (I am Nanny, I love everybody)... )

Buwhahahahahaaa...
You left your mark alright...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home