Saturday, February 10, 2007

Singapore Lions... And their Moments...

ROAR


ROOOAAARRR


ROOOOOAAAAARRRRR



I'm still excited over it...
Can't helped it lar...
(But sigh... Why must this happen...)


Anyway... Here are some Videos I've got in youtube!!!
Enjoy these moments!!!


Singapore vs Laos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyhtYLT9Wyk
I realised that the Laos goalkeeper likes to fall down...
A lot...


Singapore vs Indonesia




Singapore vs Malaysia




Singapore vs Thailand (1st Leg)



Singapore vs Thailand (2nd Leg)




Singapore vs Thailand (Singapore Goal!!)



Champion Singapore Prize Awarding

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

wah, I think you should buy the new Nike Singapore jersey, then people won't ask if you are local or not.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger averii said...

Haha...

Jersey too ex lar... Just wait for national day to come, den I buy all the Singapore Tees that hang ten or bossini etc are selling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home