Thursday, August 11, 2005

Lalalalalalalalalala... Me me me...

Here's something about me!!!


This is how I looked like:Yaya... I know got two guys on top kena blocked by the special effects heehee...
But this post is about me, so they are not really that important lar...
=p
And btw, this is one of my nicest photos...
I'm usually quite freaky looking...
Especially when I get out of bed...
And when I'm not smiling, I'm probably scaring kids away with my looks...


This is my Horoscope!!!
I'm a Gemini!!!
I found this description of Geminis on the internet...

Gemini:

Thinks far with vision. (oh yeah)
Easily influenced by kindness. (very true)
Polite and soft-spoken. (huh?? Wrong!!! I'm very noisy!!!)
Having lots of ideas. (hee... Yup, I have lots of stupid crazy ideas... But they are still ideas all the same...)
Sensitive. (errmm...??)
Active mind. (I think too much, I think)
Hesitating, tends to delay. (oops...)
Choosy and always wants the best. (that explains why I change my mind all the time)
Temperamental. (confirm true!!! My mood swings even more the the clock's pendulum)
Funny and humorous. (I try to entertain)
Loves to joke. (well... I like to listen to jokes too... No matter how lame it is...)
Good debating skills. (ask my mom... and friends... and boyfriend)
Talkative. (ask everyone hee...)
Daydreamer. (*smiling into the distance* huh?? you were saying??)
Friendly. (to deserving people)
Knows how to make friends. (but only stays with those whom I can click...)
Abiding. (what??)
Able to show character. (most people can read me like a book)
Easily hurt. (but doesn't show it to anyone if possible)
Prone to getting colds. (ah-choo...)
Loves to dress up. (eh... sure anot??)
Easily bored. (yup...)
Fussy. (heehee errrmm...)
Seldom shows emotions. (errr... doesn't this contradict?? Seldom show sadness would be more like it...)
Takes time to recover when hurt. (ya...)
Brand conscious. (not really... If I really like the stuff, I wouldn't care bout the brand)
Executive. (??)
Stubborn. (heehee... but still lose to ZW... that stubborn bull...)


I like to draw...Drew this on the computer while taking a break from working...

Here's another, hand drawn this time...
Ok, a bit fugly...
But I will improve and be a world class manga artist!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha...


I like to read mangas too...
Here's my favourites...
Fullmetal Alchemists!!!!!


Slam Dunk!!!!!


Fushigi Yuugi!!!!!


Cardcaptor Sakura!!!!!

Well and The Celestial Zone... But I don't have their pictures...
There are also lotsa other mangas which I like but currently can't think of any right now...
Ant better ones to recommend??


Well that's all for now...
Maybe will tell you all more about me in near future!!!

Be Happy!!! Stay Happy!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home