Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm going off tomorrow!!!

Yea, going back to see my grandma back in Melaka, in Malaysia...
Oh I mean Malacca, that's how they spell it in English...

It's a twice a year trip...
Cos my mom used to be a malaysian until she married my dad, and became a singaporean...
Now only left my grandma, my uncle and my first aunt in melaka, although I haven't seen my first aunt since my grandad died 4 years ago...
Only my grandma and my unmarried uncle lived together, and unfortunately, my uncle is the sullen type, doesn't speaks much...
In fact, I think he doesn't talks at all...
So poor grandma...
That is why my mom, and especially my youngest aunt tries to go back as often as possible...

Hmm... This time I'll be there from 8th to 13th of December...

So Dear Friends...
Try not to plan any gatherings or outings while I'm over there!!!
See ya all back in Singapore soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home