Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Oh yea...

I'm back!!!
I'm back!!!
I'm back!!!

Come'on, let's hear a cheer for my home-coming!!!

*strains ear*

*silence*

-_-

Hmmpth, at least I know I'm being missed...
Cos I got 4 messages waiting for me when I came home... (didn't bring my hp along to melaka)
But whether the 4 messages came from 4 different people or only 1 is a whole different thing altogether...
But let's not dwell on it...

*quickly changes topic*


My 5 Days in Melaka...

Can be summarised in one word...

Boring-but-bo-pian-cos-mom-says-so-thus-have-to-endure-twice-a-year
-torture-of-utter-bo-liao-ness-and
-pretend-to-be-a-nice-granddaugther
-when-in-actual-fact-I-sometimes-don't-understand-what-the-hell-my

-grandmother-is-talking-about-and-I-don't-know-any-malay-despite
-such-yearly-exposure-aiyah-who-cares...


Please wait while I catch my breathe...

*gasp*

Anyway...
It's just another trip back to melaka...
But without my little brother this time... (Juz me, my mom and my youngest aunt)
Why??
Cos the little bugger go get himself sick, literally full of shit and vomit... (think it was something he ate...)
Aiyah, and he got our mom worried sick as well...
So no choice, since everything has being set, we have to leave him at home...
With my dad...
My mom, throughout the whole journey keep worrying about leaving him at home...

"Oh no, ah girl, do you think leaving him at home is the right choice?? I feel so guilty... blah blah... What if he get sick even more?? blah blah... What if he forgets to eat his medicine?? blah blah..."

Well, you get the drift...

Seriously, I think my brother is secretly happy that he is left behind...
Imagine all the hours of Xbox and Computer games he can play, without my mom nagging at him every 5 minutes...

To my little bloody brother:
You betta make a Complete Full Recovery of your health hor, cos you make Mom worry so much...
Must learn to appreciate her efforts...
So now, you must go, and lie down on the bed, no need to over-exert yourself...
And leave the computer to me... Muwhahahahahaha...

Well, as usual, we went the same old place we always go every year, to the same shopping mall, same giant supermarket etc etc...
This time, I bought along 4 library books...
Cos I was in no mood to draw...
And 4 books weren't enough to keep me occupied for 5 days...
Sian, should have bought 8 books instead...

Hmmm... the cats in my grandmother's neighbourhood seemed to have multipied...
I think there are more than 6-7 cats over there, hanging around the building!!!
Woah!!!
Melaka didn't sterilised their cats...
Took a lot of pictures of those cats, using my aunt's handphone...
Awwww... So cute!!!

The roads in Melaka were pretty dangerous...
And the jay-walkers were quite reckless too...
In fact, my mom feel that she have to Hold My Hand when we cross the road, something which she had not did, like since, 5 years ago??
-_-
Sigh...
I'm always a little child in her eyes I guess...


Something unexpected happened...
On the 4th day, while waiting for the bus which we (me, mom, aunt, grandma) have missed...
(Btw, if you miss a bus in melaka, you can go buy something to eat and drink and sit down to have a chat, and by the time you finish eating, the next bus will then come in approximately 5 minutes time...
Yesh, waiting for a bus in melaka, can be quite blood-pressure rising...)
So we wait and wait and wait under the hot sun...
When suddenly, a car slows down and stops in front of us...
The car window rolled down and *woah* who do we see??

A very handsome young lad...

He smiles at us, and gestured to us to sit in his car...

So very happily, we did...

0_o

Hahahaha... No lah, actually that guy is a family friend...
One of my childhood buddies when I was a small kid in melaka...
Wah, now suddenly see him so old le, and he has started working!!! (for he gave up his studies halfway)

Oh man, reality bites...
I'm No Longer Young!!!
Noooooooooooooooo.....

Geez...

In fact, I'm so old le, I've started sleeping early...
Well, old people need to sleep early you know...
On my first night, I went to bed at 9pm!!!

Hah, speaking of which, I need to go and sleep now...
Must catch up on my eldery sleep...

Night all...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home