Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm

I'm going crazy!!!

Bloody programming getting sooooo tough that I'm lagging behind by at least two lectures!!!
I just don't understand!!!
Arrays!!!
Random Numbers!!!
#@$@#%$^@#^%$^

Stupid lecturer dunno how to teach, wtf, go back to your homeland...
I prefer the first lecturer, cos at least he bothers to explains, or at least I can understand his language...

(It's pronouced as "fung-stion" in singapore, not "feng-sheng" from where you came from... And if you cannot speak properly, try speaking slower, it helps okay?!?)

Really feel like showing the tallest pointy-like thing perching on the edge of my palm right now...
But noooo, I'm civilised...

-_-

-_-

-_-

Aiyah!!!!! Who Cares!!!

I'm still civilised... Just not very...

Think I'm gonna get fat if this carries on...
Cos I eat when I'm stress...

I have to munch onto something...

Maybe someone can buy me a chew toy??

Bleah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home