Saturday, May 06, 2006

I am enlisted by my cousin to help her embarked in her "Jian Fei Ji Hua" aka "Diet Plan"...
I was supposed to go swimming with my cousin...

Today...
And yesterday, and the day before yesterday...

But hah, the gods were apparently against her, for it threatened to rain on Wednesday (the day where we originally planned to swim)...
The sky was very gloomy when I woke up, and I felt a very strong breeze blowing through my house...

Ah, signs of the impending rain...

So we shifted it to later in the afternoon, or evening...
And then for the following few hours, the skies remained gloomy and cold until the time ran pass 12 noon before the Sun had enough fun hiding behind the clouds playing peek-a-boo and decided to show his full self...
It didn't freaking rain!!!

*piak*
Whole sky becomes very sunny... And very hot...
Too sunny and hot for swimming unless you want to look like you came from Africa...
So I suggested the evening...
But it turns out that she have got some german lesson blah blah going on...
Okie, so tomorrow evening than, since she had to take our granny to the polyclinic in the morning-afternoon...

The next day...
I tidied and clean (!!!) my room while waiting for evening to come...
Then I sms my cousin asking her about the time to meet...
But she replied that she dunno whether can make it anot (because of the trip to polyclinic) and changed it to Friday (that's today) instead...
Sigh...

At least my room is now neat and sparkling clean!!!
Found a few cobwebs and tonnes of dust bunnies everywhere...
No wonder I keep sneezing during the past few months...
Found many used and useless papers to be recycled too...
And my table finally looks flat again!!!
It used to be curve because of the amount of rough papers and important papers I put underneath the protection cover...

Hah, how to study on that table?!?!

On Friday morning...
I set my alram clock to 9am to wake up bright and early for the morning swim...
I opened my eyes...

And saw the cascading rain flowing down my window right in front of me...
So I off the alarm and went back to sleep while my cousin groaned in agony at some other part of bukit batok...

Haha, guess you weren't fated to meet our swimming pool dear cousin...

So instead, I accompanied my cousin and granny to the polyclinic...
Before going there, we went to the nearby hawker centre to have an early lunch...
And at the very moment our butts touch our seats, a women came bustling to us and put a bowl of noodles in front of my granny while asking us what do we want to eat...
I was very surprised, I meant, we have just arrived and the food was ready right in front of my granny, wow, how did she cook so fast??
Both me and my cousin did not see our granny ordering any food...
Did they have some regular visitor thing??

After paying that women...

Me and cousin: Nainai (granny), when did you ordered that food?? We didn't see it, wah the food come so fast arh??

granny (surprised): Huh?? I thought you ordered this food for me one??

('_')

What!!! This was the wrong food order!!! But the very amazing thing is, the food was exactly what my granny had wanted to order!!!

So I sneaked a peek at the rest of the hawker centre...
And woah!!!
I saw another granny with the same silver white short hair as my granny's!!!
And she was sitting somewhere at the back...
Wahahaha!!! That lady gave the food order to the wrong granny!!!

Me spying on that granny2...

Me: Eh... Eh!!! Look!!! That ah ma is looking at us!!!

Cousin (keeps sneaking peeks at granny2, though not very discreetly): Uh-oh, I think she know we got her food liao...

Me: She is standing up liao!!! She is walking towards us!!!

Cousin: Ooorrrhhhh!!! Ah ma, she wants her food back!!! Die liao... Hahahahaha!!!

Luckily, that granny2 did not have a face-to-face confrontation with us, she merely request for her food from the women instead...
Phew, no conflict, I wonder how does two grandmas fight...


Irrelevant note...

Why now got so many mosquitoes one??
Mosquito Season issit?? I thought the Football Season comes first??
And so many of them like to bite me...
Everytime go out to areas with many of these pesky blood suckers, me and ZW were usually the first and the only ones that kena bitten...

Aaarggghhh...

Now I got one bite at the side of my body, quite near my armpit...
*Note: it is NEAR armpit, not in it...
So everytime it is itchy, I scratched it...
Always looks as though I'm scratching my armpits...
EeeeEEEwwWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
Eeewww eeeewwwww eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Then got one more on my inner thigh, my stomach, my back...

And the last one is on my butt...

Eeeerrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Stupid Mosquito!!!
Bite also dunno how to choose site properly!!!

It itches like Hell!!!

*scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch*


Hey, that looks just like me!!!
Minus the skin colour, I'm tanner...
( ' o ' )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home