Wednesday, May 03, 2006

So free... But broke...

It has been a few days after exams...
And I am still not used to it...
After all, I have been studying everyday for the past one month...

Wake up, wash-up, eat, going to school, coming back home, eat, study, study, snack, study, bath, eat, study, watch one hour of TV, snack, study, sleep, repeat whole cycle...

Super no life...

Luckily, the past three days I have been kinda busy...
Saturday, meet up with my long lost squirrel, who have been neglected by me...
Sunday, went for the much needed excercise (swimming!!!), before going to the house of the family whose kids my mom baby-sits for...
Monday, went to squirrel house with the intention of watching the webcast on the streaming talk and other engin course, only to find it unviewable... (@#%$#&*^$@)
Tuesday, finally a free day spent with the library books... Time to catch up on my readings!!!

Four days into the holidays...
And some of my friends have begin working...
Woah!!!
Don't they need to relax first??
After working so hard and bursting our brains for weeks, we truly deserve it!!!

Come on people, don't work so fast!!!

Must
Enjoy
Holiday
First

Anyway, I decided to start work next week, if I can find any la...
Who want hire me?!
Me!!
Me!!!

I can do anything, as long as it is not customer related (eg customer service, sales, anything that requires contact with customers), and the pay is $6 per hour and above...
Hah, abit demanding, no??
Cos almost all part-time jobs are usually customer-orientated...
I hate those jobs... Bloody customers and evil supervisors...

I think I can most probably do admin, packaging, flyers etc...

Oh man, what can I do??
I'm good at drawing... Is there any part-time job that requires this skill??
Hmmm...

Hah, hope any of you can offer me lobang, or accompany me go look for jobs...
Cos I can only get jobs through the people I know, newspaper and internet doesn't helps...
(wth, I sound so desperate... maybe i am...)

Errmm... Pretty Please??


Anyway...
I came across this website after surfing some blogs...

http://www.ford.com.my/allnewfocus/index.shtml

Go try it, quite cute to watch...
You can try typing these words...
eat, sleep, fart, angry, cry, dance, spin, fly, destroy, jump, kiss, kungfu, reverse, wash, wheelie...
(Those in bold are my favourites...)
Haha... Have fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home