Thursday, July 27, 2006

Idiots with Half-Baked Brains...

I just found out that...

Some people somewhere in some school has started some club with some name that has three words, starts with "T" and ends with "B" and it has meanings similar to:

1) Measuring little from bottom to top or surface; lacking physical depth.
2) Lacking depth of intellect, emotion, or knowledge.
3) Judging people based on nothing more than physical features and material assets...

In other words...

Bastards...

The person started up this idiotic club with some others because of one incident with my friend, who have this bad luck of being his SP (secret pal) last year...
Sure my friend doesn't exactly have the prefect size and figure which most guys fantasize about...
But she did nothing wrong to earn the "Honour" of having her Name and Criticism on her figure being splashed onto the internet for all to see!!!
WHAT THE?!?!
Not only that, the asswipe is also very kiam siap (stingy), know what he bought as the SP present??
Some nata de coco blah blah drink, which cost less than 2 bucks... (the budget set was $5)

Hah, but according to my friend, it seems as if he has become wider around the girth since she last saw him...
Guess what goes around, comes around...

I think he's in Engin, damn, I hope I don't recognise him...
Else he could find himself further down the looks department...
With my fist in it...

Btw, he name starts with "P" and rhyme with "Hairy"

I want to say...

"GO AND F@#$ YOUR BLOODY GAY FRIENDS LAR YOU SON OF A B*&%!!!!!"

I think I am getting more vulgar by the day...

He deserves it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home