Friday, October 13, 2006

The Start... and Stop

Alright, despite my stance on not writing about my boring school, I cannot tahan it anymore...

My
Term
Paper
SUCKS!!!


The First Thing I wrote on my Term Paper:

Introduction

The Second Thing I wrote on My Term Paper:

Actually, there is no second thing I wrote on my term paper...


I am simply stuck...

Anyway... I will be constructing the interview questions soon...
Interested applicants to be interviewed via email, please apply here...

Volunteering is better then me forcing you right...
(Becos if no one volunteered, I will go hunt down my victims ermmm interviewees)
Ehhh... Best if you are the kind that blogs regularly, and is below the age of 30, cos my term paper is all about YOUTH Subculture...
I don't want uncles... But then, I doubt they even bother to come to my blog... Buwhahahahaa...

YL!!! I know you want to do right~~~
But even if you don't want, still no choice, You Still Must Do!!!
That's what friends are for...

Garh... Time to log out and go lectures... E2 is too cold...

5 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Summergal said...

Eh, i got say i want to do meh?

I KNOW you want me to do, but i hv nv agreed.. Muahahah...

Depends lor...

How much u paying me for my grand service??

Lol...

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger averii said...

I will stop pinching you for "ONE DAY only"...

Muwhahahahahahahaaaa...

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger averii said...

What the... No one volunteered...

Guess I'll be cruel then...

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Freehaven said...

I gladly render my services to u at no cost...haha

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger averii said...

Ahhhh... But you update like once every month???

Not considered as a regular blogger leh... :-P

So start to blog regularly now now now now!!! I want read!!!! *whines*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home