Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day of 2006

Dearest 2006,

Farewell!!! My beloved little precious...
It is heart-wrenching to see you go...
I'm sure I won't be seeing you again...
All the more it adds up to my sorrow...

Because I knew that...
As my future unfolds...
Once you left me...
I will be 20 no more!!!

Averii, the young at heart (and brain)


***


365 days just flew by and I barely noticed it...
In my mind, I keep on thinking it is still june...

Oh well... -__-;

Here are some things that happened to me in 2006...


In 2006, I...

-Went from year 1 in NUS to year 2...

-Got one of my lowest semester Cap score ever in Sem 2...

-As well as my highest semester Cap score in Sem 3...

-Went into Mechanical Engin, which was rather different from what I have in mind initially when I first step into NUS engineering faculty... I wanted to go Environmental Engin, but changed my mind at the very last minute...

-Went to two camps as councillors... CAC and Engin O week...

-Meet new friends...

-Muggerhood was borned!!! (the name was christened by me, heehee...)

-Gangst8r is still together, although we weren't as tight as we were before, back in secondary school...

-Got more active in blogging... In fact, I blog more than I watch tv!!!

-I'm still addicted to reading manga... Now I got one more manga I'm going to collect liao, thanks to Kang who loaned me his comic book...

-I've stopped serious manga drawing for quite some time... (doodling in lectures do not count!!!)

-My squirrel ORD lor!!!



Happy New Year everyone!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger ashp said...

happy new year :)

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger averii said...

happie new year to you too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home