Sunday, December 03, 2006

Thermodynamics Exam...

Three Words...

Killed by it...


Actually, I should feel better leh... Cos when I did all the past year papers, I can on the average, answer only one out of the whole paper...

But this time, I attempted nearly all the four questions...
(Question two I gave up when I saw it...)
Even though cannot do all of the parts per question, and that the answers all super cock type, I am very relieved that the whole thing was over...
At least I won't dreamed about mugging for my thermo paper liao...

*Digress a bit*

I really dreamed that I was mugging in school for my Thermo paper leh!!!
And I remembered there's YL, YT, Gonhwee and Seb with me...

And I also dreamt about YT's 130 dB voice, which by the way, woke me up when I dreamt about her laughing...

Scarey...

*Back to topic*

The thermo paper was the toughest I have seen so far...
After being Killed by it, my spirit lingers around to seek the opinions of my earthly friends...
I wanted to find out whether my death was worth dying or not...

YenL: Wah liao, very difficult leh...

Beany: I got raped by this paper!!! AAARRRRGGGGG!!!

Okie, so I wasn't the only casualty...

That is, until I got the reply from Nick...

Nick: I think its okay lar... Made a few careless mistakes... My friends can do all lor...

AAARRRGGGGG!!!

Please please please... Let the Power of Moderation be mighty!!!


Words cannot describe how I feel after this exam...
I shall attempt to recreate my facial expression...

Butterflies in Stomach...

Wobbly legs...

Last minute Chiong...

Calm before Storm...

Stunned...

Chiong all the way...

Casualty of War...

War Dead...

Spring Cleaning...


Hahaa...
Now there's just my SS and Fluids left before its FREEDOM!!!

(Which also means I need to Get A Job Soon...)
(Sianzzz...)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

averii launching psychological warfare again...

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger ashp said...

nice blog.
funny leh!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger averii said...

Chilly:
I am?? Oh well... Then it's the reverse version lar... Hahahaha...

Brainfreeze:
Hey thanks!!! Glad you enjoyed it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home