Thursday, February 15, 2007

CNY Shopping!!!

Note: This happens on the 10/02/07...

Actually...
It was more like a Kang Makeover Campaign cum those who still haven't buy their CNY clothes...

Mission:
To give Kang a new clothing style, since his current one makes him look like a 20 year old...
(He is already 23 this year liao, if he continues looking 20, people will not let him watch R21 movies if he forget to bring his I.C, then he will be damn sad...)
(Err... Herherher...)

Place:
Queensway Shopping Centre
Bugis Street

Secret Agent:
Averii
Summergal


To all who still think Queensway is ulu and void of human life...
*Piak*
It is still ulu lar, but that place is super brimming with people!!!
And almost 80% are guys!!!
(Yesh!!! ^o^)

It sells a lot of guys clothings, shoes, accesories etc etc...
The few lone girls in there were usually the girlfriends or mother of those guys...
And I can see a lot of different type of styles in there!!!
A real treat...

Cos in NUS all I see are only one type of guys ---> muggers

There are still mugger-looking types in there lar...
But there is also smart casual, hip hop, chiong-ing, punk, rock, emo and many others!!!

But...

*peers at Kang*

Hmmmmm...
With his typical good boy boy looks (the kind you take home to show your mom), I doubt he can carry off the above mentioned style, expect maybe for smart casual...

We squeezed through tons of people and fight our way into stores selling funky looking shirts and jeans...
It took us sometime before we managed to find the jean and shirts that Kang likes and are of a reasonable price...

Kang!!!
Why do you like so DULL designs and patterns!!!
Everytime I pulled out some clothes that have a more distinct or colourful design, Kang will go "NOOOOOOOOOOO"...

The same goes for Gonghwee and JL lor...
-___-;
Wear more striking shirt leh...
Or don't tell me all Engin guys are like that?!?!?!

But luckily he heeded (sort of) my advice and bought two nice looking shirt...
One of the shirt (I choose one of course) is super Cool!!!
I like I like!!!
(Maybe I should drag Squirrel there to try too... Heeheehee)


But then...

I saw...

*something*!!!
*something*!!!

Everything!!!
Top!!!
Bottom!!!
Right!!!
Left North South East West, 45 degree south of east blah blah blah...

GGGGGAAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!

Okie, maybe not the entire thing lar, but enough to leave me stunned...

Hmmm... Come to think of it...
Still not bad lar...

I didn't have nightmares...

But I didn't see very clearly leh...
And I'm a super curious person...
Maybe I should go back and see again!!!
Muwhahahahaahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

Dark Chocolate is Nice
Soccer is Good Apparently...


After Queensway Shopping Centre, we went to Bugis Street...
And it was even more squeezy!!!
Soooooooooooooo many people!!!
Think many leave their CNY shopping till the last minute lor...

Please lar, be like me!!!
I bought my CNY clothes very early!!!
How early??
Last year June lor...

Hahahahaha!!!
Aiyo, think not new anymore... =-p


We have our dinner at some hawker in Bugis...
And Gonghwee so sweet!!!
He treat me to Carrot Cake!!!
Yeahhh!!! Thanks!!!

I'm quite lucky lately, cos on Thursday Beany also treat me to a very nice Cold Ice Cream on Hot Brownie at Munchie Monkey!!!
Shiok!!! Very yummy!!! *smacks lips*
Thanks Beany!!!

(YL, don't be jealous hor!!!)

TL and Kang also very nice, cos they treat the rest to some Indian Rojak and a White Colour Kueh of some sorts...
YL is nice enough to offer me her leftover Hokkien Mee, cos I didn't order any dinner...
(Too poor liao... So many people birthday...)

After dinner, it's back to Bugis Street for some Elbow Action...
Luckily the shops there closes after 10pm...
Or else Kang won't be able to find his CNY bag...

Hah... The Kang is very ass...
I saw a few nice funky bag, but he always goes "eeeeeeeeeee"...
I recommend one very nice looking bag, very nice design, correct size etc etc, but should be toned-down enough for him since it is black...
But he don't want!!!
Then the store aunty go and recommend him the same bag!!!

And he Bought it!!!

HUH!!!


Moral of the Story:
Always listen to Averii...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Azure1984 said...

haha, what makeover campaign? I thought I say I wanna buy CYN clothes liao ma???
.
NOOOOO, haha I cannot wear that kind one la.. or is it because your taste too unique liao?? haha
.
AND now I think I know the reason behind your injured eye liao~ MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.
.
Corrections la, THAT is CHINESE rojak, not indian rojak... two totally different stuffs leh.. but then, I think Indian rojak better tasting leh~ haha

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

HAhaha... ya lor i so jealous sia~ i wan brownie too~!! Haha.. nvm, no brownie got lime juice treat tt day oso... Thanks JL!! Lolx..

Omg.. so ur eye problem is caused by that day's incident??!! And u still wanna go c again?? U wanna kena ur other eye issit? HAHaha...

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Bear that likes stars said...

haha ...not badd... kr == "kind of guy you'll take home to how mother" *hahA* . . hmm...averii! it doesnt pay to wear striking shirts when you're slping in lecture and you hear the prof says "er..that girl/guy over there.. wearing BRIGHT YELLOW SHIRT. . would you like to answer" ..lol ..:P

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger averii said...

summergal:
I shall wear protection...
(Must go and find my lab glasses)


Bear that likes stars:
Then you better sit at the back of the lecture lor!!! Usually prof don't call the people at the back one...

Otherwise, play dead...
i.e: refuses to wake up...

=-p

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jelmer said...

Hmmm... i just realised, u all forgot one important thing in his Makeover Campaign...

The HAIR!!

Get the white hairs out or dye with black/blonde/brown/ash... A new hair style will complete the makeover..

If no change, how can that be considered a makeover...

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger averii said...

Oh ya hor...

Must make him get a new haircut...

Hahahaa... That, you recommend lar, since your hair so nice...

=-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home