Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stayover in School Again!!!

Omg, I cannot believe it...

After the last time the MuggerHooders tried to mug 24hr in school... We end up concussing...

And now, I'm doing it again!!!

It was all impromto...


How did I get con trick persuaded into this??

Well it all started one Friday night...


YL and YT were feverish trying to complete their term paper and submitting it online before the deadline, which is 11.59pm On The Dot!!!
Super Kan Cheong leh!!!

There were four of us, me, YL, Kang and YT in the library...
At about 9.45pm, the music in the library started to play liao, so we have to leave...
YL very blur, she cannot remember how many books she have returned liao, so I have to go upstairs to level 6 to check got any books left on the table...
Wah, when I reached there, the whole of level 6 was pitch dark!!!

I stepped inside...

Suddenly!!!

Towards my left, a DARK FIGURE MOVED!!!

I got started... The library man also got started... Hahahahahhahahahaa...

Man: Close already... Level 6 close...

Me: Errm... Did you see any library books on the table??

Man: No, I dunno, level 6 close already...

Me: Can I go and look around for a while?? Very fast one...

Man: But no lights...

Me: I got Torchlight!!! *whips out my hanphone with a torchlight function*

Man: Ohhh... Got torchlight den can, otherwise cannot see!!!

Well... I found a few books, but none are those that YL has borrowed...
Sigh...

After that, all of us went outside to the study bench...

YL and YT super super stressed...
So stressed that I decided to accompany them, help them buy some drinks (all of us except Kang haven't had dinner yet) and try to help abit...
(Althought not very useful, how can an Engin student help Art people??? Essay leh!!!)

Both of them were complaining and nearing pulling their hair out when 11.59pm draws near...
Should have brought a camera, then let you all see their messed-up hair... Heeheehee... Whoops...
Not only that, I have also realised that when girls gets stressed, they get EXTRA noisy...
REally!!!

Wah piang, especially that YT hor, damn unnatural leh!!!
Her usual 130dB voice is raised to 150dB, and the frequency doubled...
I was trying to help YL to think of a conclusion for the essay, but my brain got fried by YT unnatural voicebox...

YT: Oh NOOOO!!! I'm going to mark for Plagiarism... I didn't reference... I'm going to get mark for Plagiarism...
(She said that at least five times...)

Me: Eh YT, can quiet abit or not?? I cannot think with the noise lar!!!

YT: But I'm going ot get mark for Plagiarism... I didn't reference...

Me: Oei!!! Shuddup lar... Shhhhhhhhhh!!!

YT: Oh okie... I shouldn't talk... This is not the right time for me to talk... I will not talk... I shouldn't talk... Blah blah blah...

Me: YOu Are Still Talking Lar!!!

WAH LIAO!!!

Somebody go and Staple her Mouth can?!?!?

Either that or Staple my ears... I cannot tahan liao...
I Super Sensitive to sounds okie?!?!


YL quite lucky that night...
Cos she submitted her term paper with just 10 seconds to spare I think...
Wah, phew!!! Lucky got Kang and YT help her with the reference...

And I thought you can only find heart-stopping moments only in Life and Death situations...

But by that time... I was already midnight... All the last buses and last trains are gone!!!
Arg!!! I'm stuck in school!!!

I have a few options:
1) Take Cab Home, but I no money leh...
2) Walk Home, but I not crazy leh...
3) Stayover in School, but I no money to eat dinner leh...
(All I have left is just 10cents... Don't you guys wonder why you never see me in canteen this week??)

In the end, YL solve my Dilemma by treating me to some Prata Dinner!!!
Thanks YL!!! Wuwhahahahaha!!!

So I ate 4 pratas... Initially wanted to order 5, but YL looked at me with her big eyes and say "You siao issit?? Later you cannot finish!!!"

Please... Don't underestimate my ability to eat!!!
When I'm hungry, I'm like a tiger...
I go by my instinct...
So both me and my stomach were Growling by than...

Errm... I didn't do anything damaging or stupid at that time, did I??

The Prata at Fong Seng very very nice!!! I like their curry!!!
Heck I loved all curries!!!
*Licks lips*

(Heeheehee... Cue the music "Kopi-Kang~")

After the very yummy dinner, the four of us head back to Engin...
There we tried to find a suitable and comfortable place to do our mugging/sleeping...

But while the girls were still in the Toilet, me and Kang decided to scare them by running to the staircase and hiding in there...
Wah even behind the closed door, I can still hear their voices in the toilet lor!!!

Wait... Wait... Wait...

Still talking...

WAit... WAit... WAit some more...

Still talking...

WAit... WAit... WAit--- Oh here they come!!!

Listening to them talking and trying to find us is very funnie!!! I keep laughing!!! Hahahahahaaa...
Once, I think they saw somebody (Or someTHING) that looks like me and YT goes "EH, no need to hide liao lar!!! We can see yo already!!!"...

A few seconds later, YL exclaimed with a quiver in her voice "Eh!!! I think that one not WS leh!!! Not WS!!!"...

WUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Okie, should stop scaring girls...


But after a while, the two of them left... So me and Kang crept out and wonder where they have gone...
Now our turn to search liao...
In the end, we found them at EA 1st level...
Initially wanted to ask them to go 2nd level where we were at, but after listening to them talking and laughing, we decided to leave them alone...

Cos we want to mug, but cannot concentrate with them around...
We walked to a bench further away, where their voices are muffled...
And Continue Mugging!!!

Mug.. Mug.. Mug... All through the night...
Until the bloody mosquito come and disturb me...

And that Kang got a lot of studying positions...
One of them looks like this:



I dunno how he managed to study, but he did...

The two girls located us upstairs later...
And they continue their talking and laughing...

And then... Some time later...

"I wonder if you know
How they live in Tokyo
If you see me then you mean it
Then you know you have to go
Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift)
Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift)"


WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why suddenly got loud music!!! And the song is from the damn irritating Fast&Furious soundtrack... By some group who called themselves a certain type of Japanese Food...

Oh ya, it's the TERIYAKI BOYZ... Damn...

Cannot tahan liao... Really cannot take it anymore...


A while later, Kang went downstairs to borrow the laptop so that he can do his reading assignment or something...
But YT was watching youtube... No wonder she's laughing...

YL I think sleeping... She has gone through more then 24 hours without sleep... Aiyo...
Next time don't so last minute lar...

Hmmm... How in the world did she managed to sleep anyway...

So Kang went to E2 com lab to try his luck, in case it is open...
And it was!!! Lucky!!!

A few minutes later, I'm done with my mugging of stupid Fluids, so I went upstairs to join him too since there is nothing to do...
Only one room is available, becos the com lab closes at 12midnight, nobody can access it from outside after that...
But if there's people still inside it past the time, they can open the door for you from inside!!! So very lucky, got people using the com on that day!!!

Whahahahahaha!!!

I tried to play Runescape...
But the connection sibeh lousy... For every step my Character took, the computer have to load so slowly...
Either that, or it's connection lost, and have to reconnect again...
What the...

I gave up after playing for a while, disturb Kang abit before going to sleep...
But cannot fall asleep!!! Arg...
Only sleep abit, then wake up, then sleep again, then wake up!!!

At about 5+am, all bleary eye from the lack of sleep, Kang told me that YT and YL left liao...
Huh?? So early?!?!
I know you guys got something on at 9am lar, but you don't need 4 hours to get to and fro lar!!!

Sianz, so I reply back and sleep again...


Finally Kang finished his assignment and we went home...

I slept from 9am-2.30pm, and 5pm-8pm after that...
Shiok!!!

So now cannot sleep le!!! -___-;

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah i din u all had such a happening nite! wah.... some how sounds a little fun wahahahaha


JJ

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol wow u make staying overnight seem so fun!!!! :)

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Summergal said...

Ha.. it's not 24 hours lor.. it's more than 48 hrs w/o sleep!! Sian~ all e eyebags come out liao.. =(

Not funny at all lor~ It's damn scary can.. Lucky got yt lar.. if not i confirm straight away take a cab n go home le i tell u.. And we noisy only because we got scared wad. We wouldn't hv made so much noise if u all hadn't hide lar~ =S

But anw, other than that, it would be a fun experience lar~ HAHa..

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger averii said...

JJ:

Den next time you come and stayover lor... Hahahaa...


tata:

Hahahaa... Fun??? It will be more fun if I didn't go there and mug... =-p


Summergal:

If YT didn't have the reputation of being so noisy (at least, to me) I wouldn't hide throughout the entire night!!!

Besides, you guys didn't say you scared wad... I cannot mind-read lor, no matter how smart I am... Hiak hiak hiak...

But again...
Why is it so scarey??
Got lights, got aircon... Nice what...
Did your imagination go overdrive or what???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home