Friday, March 02, 2007

All these Mugging...

Is Not Good For My Sense of Humour!!!

In fact, I've just realised that, during the past few weeks where I have been feverish mugging (for who knows what reason), the amount of frequency of me laughing is decreasing at an alarming speed!!!

I am becoming a Chao Mugger!!!

Not only that, I have started to become more vulgar and bad-tempered!!!
Not to mentioned more evil thoughts...

Imagine these--


Scenerio #1
Me walking along a busy street, suddenly two little kid runs past me screaming and laughing crazily as he chases his friend...

Normal Me: Wah, so fun!!! Can run about freely without any cares...

Mugger Me: SCREAM WHAT SCREAM?!?! What The Hell Are You Screaming for?!?!?!?


Scenerio #2
The bus travels slowly down the road... The wind picks up speed and swirls around my head, lifting my hair up and caressing my face...

Normal Me: Mmmmmnnnn... Nice!!! *Turns towards the wind*

Mugger Me: Arrrgggg there's hair in my mouth!!! There's hair in my eye!!! There's hair everywhere!!! And why is the bus moving so slow!!!!!


Scenerio #3
Something funny/quirky/strange/interesting/stupid/annoying/amusing etc happened today...

Normal Me: Wahahahaa... I must blog about it!!!

Mugger Me: I... Zzzzzzzzzzzz...


See?!?! See?!!? What has mugging done to me!!!
I Dunch Want Mug!!!

But... If I don't mug, I risked (90% chance) of getting a even lower grade than the one I got during my second semester (Which is very low, trust me)...
(The other 7% is that I will get a slightly lower grade but not as low as That, another 2.99% is that I continue to maintain my grades, while the last 0.01% is that I improved instead... Hey... Miracles do happen, so maybe when I'm in my most dire state, my brain may suddenly decided to wake up...)

Not only do I get stressed more easily, I lost my temper, started cursing, messy hairdo, gets oily hair, oily face, gets shorter, feet gets bigger, voice gets coarser... You get the main idea...

Oh man... I have to do something to alleviate those side effects of mugging...

Hmmmmm...

Let's brainstorm for a while here...


Eat More Chocolate
Pro:
Can feel very shiok...
Can wake me up...
Con:
Only temporary...
Gains weight... Now that is terrible!!! Tellliiiballl!!!
Good Chocs are expensive... I barely have enough to cover my social life...


Watch TV/Youtube of Funny Shows
Pro:
Can make me laugh and increase my Laugh Count...
Can make me relax...
Con:
Waste my time, cos I tend to get addicted to those easily...
Less sleep time for me, cos the only free time I have is at night...
Corrupt my brain and waste the limited amount of precious storage area...


Hobbies!!! Drawing, listening to music, writing stories, making crafts~
Pro:
I can relax and do those things that I like!!!
Can have a sense of achievement every time I completed something!!!
Con:
You think I so free meh??
Currently don't have the inspiration nor energy nor mood to do such things...
No materials...


Blog to Complain about what I'm Complaining Now
Pro:
Can get these burdens off my chest...
Can practice typing fast, so for the next term paper maybe only need one day hahahaa...
Con:
Complain liao also no use, cos the problem still exist...
My fingers cramped liao...
Mom always complain that I waste electricity...


Solve the Problem instead of Whining
Pro:
Getting rid of problems is a good thing!!!
Can have one less thing to worry about...
Con:
But I don't even know how to solve the problem...
Hell, I don't even know what exactly is my problem!!!
...


Drop out of NUS and go work as a Freelance Comic Artist while studying in NAFA


Okie, forget it...
Maybe I should go try all five and record their effects before writing the report and the conclusion...
Heyyy... That sounds too much like school work!!!

Gargg!!!
I think I am really suffering from SMS!!!

(Read here for more information about this relatively unknown disease...)



There should be a Mugging-Free Day in Singapore...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home