Sunday, April 01, 2007

Irrelevant Ramblings

I always talk irrelevant things whenever I'm:

1) Stressed
2) Brain refusal to work
3) Bo Liao
4) Fingers Itchy
5) The urge to say something so that others will pay attention to me

So right now, I'm at point number 1,2,4 and 5...

__________

Term paper!!!
I hate Term Papers!!!

They have this uncanny ability to make my brain stubborn and refusing to work...
Either that or they will fry its circuits...

Descartes...

"I Think, Therefore I am"

I'm thinking incoherent thoughts now... Therefore my existence is rubbish...

__________

A few things have been getting on my nerves lately...

And one major thing, is this:

I Hate It When People Ignore Me...

Ignore me when I'm talking, ignore me when I'm trying to get my point across, ignore me when I'm lame/funny/stupid/blur/dumb/sleepy/moody/anything, ignore my MSN, ignore my SMS, ignore me!!!

You will automatically be on my Little Black Book if you do that...

__________

I hate it too...

When people disagree with me/challenge my beliefs over something Important AND YET DID NOT PROVIDE A REASONABLE EXPLANATION OR A JUSTIFICATION OR ANYTHING TO SUPPORT THEIR STATEMENTS!!!

Wah liao!!!
All they did was to say:

"No, you are wrong"
"No lor, not like that"
"Wrong lar"

ETC

But excuse me, where the hell is your justification for that??

Please lar, if you disagree, kindly provide me with a good reason...
Otherwise, whatever you say will be deemed as incorrect!!!

I don't accept Laziness as an excuse...

Or sometimes when I refute them, they will say "No... It's like that one..."...

Like that your head...

I don't mind stupid reasons or no reason at all if the subject in question is a Unimportant...
Or if the person is Joking with me...

But if it is not, why can't you explain it properly!!!
If you can't, den shuddup lar!!!

I HATE IT!!!!!!


A Lethal Combination...
Would be the above scenerio and the sentence below:

"Whatever lar"

Complete with the stupid shrugging of shoulders, or throwing hands in the air, like you very heck care like that...

Whatever is it??
Then I smack your head see if you still "Whatever" lor...

First of all, it shows that you do not respect my views, my opinons, me by disregarding what I have just said to you and shrug it off just like that...
Like what I have said doesn't matter to you...

Fine, you have the right to remain silent, the right to say these words, the right to make those actions...

Just beware of my reactions...

__________

It is 3+am...

And I am still awake...

And I'm not even 10% done with my term paper...

And I only have two days left...

Wow, I really need to get rid of all distractions...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home