Saturday, March 24, 2007

Limp Bizkit


Just recently gotten my hands on some of their songs...

Ya, I know it's a bit to late to start listening now, since their last album was in 2003...

But I am a slow-developer cannot arh??


Anyway...


I like some of their songs, especially Rollin', My Generation, Behind Blue Eyes, Take A Look Around (MI2 soundtrack), Nookie and Break Stuff...


Metal, Rap, Great Drums and Beat...

It's Fantastic!!!


And Woah!!!
There are alot of vulgarities in some of those songs!!!


Out of *ahem* curiosity, I went to count them...

(Of course not listen and manually count lar, I went to this
lyrics website and use Crt+F...)

There is an Amazing
18 F-word in the song "My Generation"...

Wahahahaha...

I hope my Mom doesn't hear that song, or she will have a heart attack...

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u like that fusion of metal/rock+rap, try crazytown's 'the gift of game' (1999) its awesome.

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okie...

Hahah, I shall try to see if I can find the song...

Like maybe after my fluids test...
=-( now too busy mugging for it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home