Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hey It's Early!!!

Mom and I have an agreement...

Mom: You everytime play computer play until so late... Now your eye all dark rings liao... Not pretty le...

Me: I where got so late!!! 2+++++am only mah... And I don't have dark eye rings lar!!!

Mom: Got lar... You see properly first... Don't play computer liao lar...

Me: *whines* But I want... I errrmmm need to destress!!!

Mom: Then why can't you sleep early at 11pm, then wake up at 6am to play computer instead???

Me: What?!?!?! Wake up at 6am!?!?!? So early... It is... It is... Hey, I think can leh... Same number of hours slept...


So here am I... Waking up before the sun is fully up...

Yawn...

It is still in its experimental stage lar... Wonder if it will really work...


p/s:
Nilnuj korkor!!!
I still cannot download those photos from your camera!!!
I already got those from Kang cam liao... Just not yours...

Yousendit.com sucks lar...
*smacks head*

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

haha.. i've sent u another link le.. shld be able to dl, cos the previous acct is max le.. now using another new acct.. let me know if still cannot

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger averii said...

Yes!!! Can liao!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home