Saturday, August 13, 2005

Stupid Timetable...

I am now currently writing this at school...
Now why would I be doing such stuff right now when I should be studying or attending lectures/tutorials/etc??
Hmmmnnn...

Tell you why...

It is becos I got FOUR hours of free time, in between my lectures...
Yes, it's a FOUR, 4, two times two, three plus one, two square...
Eh, just went for a Maths lecture earlier on, so pardon my excessive usage of maths...

And since it is only my first week in school, there are no tutorials yet...
So bored was I that I decided to kidnap two of my friends and dragged them along with me to a "place full of computers"...
I'm at Engineering IT unit whatever...

Sigh...
My timetable is undeniably dumb...
On Wed, I came all the way from home to NUS just to attend one bloody one hour lecture...
And the lecturer only lecture for 40 minutes...
Not that I'm complaining...
In that lecture hall, I have specially booked a seat for WenB, who as usual, came late...
Very late, she entered the hall 20 minutes into the lecture...
As the lecture hall was really occupied, it was hard for her to spot me in the crowd...
So she looked around wildly before going outside...
Then she called me on my handphone, and we have a conversation right in the middle of the lecture...

WenB (whispers): Eh, where are you??
Me (whispers even more softly): In the lecture lar, left side of the hall, a bit middle...
WenB (whispers): Where?? *mumbleb mumbled*
Me (whispers): Huh?? (I can't hear her, lousy handphone) Why are you so late??
WenB (whispers): *mumbled mumbled*
Me (whispers): Aiyah, I can't talk lar, I'm in the lecture leh!!!
WenB (whispers): *mumbled mumbled* *toooooooooooooooot* (hang up)
Me: .....

She didn't came in after that...
A few minutes later, I received an sms from her, telling me that she's not coming in for the lecture...
Aiyo, then you come all the way for what??

Feeling so bored now...

So let's analysed my timetable...

I need to come to school at 8am (the ungodly hour as said by one of my lecturer) for at least three days...
I can only go back home after 4pm for at least three days too...
Sian anot huh??


See how packed my timetable is??

I haven't even add in my tutorials for CM1502!!!

Aaarrrggghhh...

So I was thinking, should I crashed into either group B or group D's lecture for PC1431... Becos the lab work on wed is on alternate weeks, which means that I can don't come to school on some wednesdays!!!

Sigh...

Screw you, stupid timetable...

Bye bye, it's time for lunch before another two hour lecture... What a long long day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home