Saturday, December 24, 2005

AAARRRGGGHHHH

Oh my god I can't think I can't breathe I'm gonna get my Exams Results Soon!!!
Can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe...
3pm is coming nearer... Now it is 2. 58pm!!!

aarrggghhh yikes yikes ndbksjfjdhbakmrstlnre
rentre6nytmrtyjrehtlkhbtlreyjnlrtjylr5tkjy;bely
reytrlblkyhjlrtiyhotpelgmfbdfkjhgkuhfiygawfrpoiyoestjaerhltbkrmnytr

...

Oh chey my results are out at 5PM LA!!!
Common Engin out at 5pm not 3pm!!!
Wah liao, make me so nervous so early!!!

Grrr... Now I got 2 hours to kill...
But at least I can breathe...
Oh man, I need all the luck I can get...

Must get lucky!!!

Must get 4-leaf clover...
Must have rabbit's foot...
Must nail horseshoe to door...
Must... Must...
AAARRRGGGHHH WHEN IS 5PM COMING!!!

*foams at mouth*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home