Thursday, March 23, 2006

Realization...

Today...
While chatting with a friend on MSN...
That friend...


Suddenly announces that he may be going to France to study...

When he is in year 3 and 4...


And it hit me...


Am I going to lose another friend again??


Due to geographical distance??


Well, he said he May or may not go, depends on whether he kena choosen anot...


If he goes...

I will lose a chatting buddy...

A mentor...

An entertainer...

A good friend...

Who never turn down a plead for help, who always respond to you even when he is busy, who helped almost everybody, who loan me his books...


A very good friend...


Well, we can still keep in contact, but I wonder whether it will be long-lasting...


Because I have another friend, who flew to USA...

And never came back... (well, she migrated, who am I kidding)

We had promised each other that we will keep in contact via email...

We did at first...

But slowly...

The number of emails dimishes...

Well, it were never much to begin with...

She become more and more 'Americanised'...

And we grew distant...

Finally, the emails came to a stop...


We lose contact ever since...


I kinda missed her...

Cos she was the only person in my secondary school which shares the same love for drawing like me...
A bit of deviant, tomboy, rough, act tough, likes to fight...

Well, just like me...


And now...


Oh well...

Better treasure your friends while you can!!!


3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! im so honored. one whole entry devoted to me. then again i wont expect anything less... =p. dun worry girl. i was brought up with friends as the center of my universe. so unless the whole universe crumbles, u will still my friend. =)

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger averii said...

Wahahaha... See I so nice, allocate one entry for you...
Bleah...

Betta mean what you say!!!
^_^

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

of cos. man of my word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home