Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Long And Torturous Journey...

The Financial-something-something from NUS sent me an email...
They granted me access to apply for Financial Aid!!!

Yeshhhhhhh!!!!!

So happie!!! Wooohoooohoooo...

Oh Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!

5 minutes later...
That happiness don't last very long...
Because I suddenly remembered the long and tedious journey to applying for the aid...

I started to do my online application at 10.12am...
And I'm still doing it now...

Wah liao!!! There is so many restrictions!!!
Must get tax statement, get this get that, what reliefs, this that!!!
So many freaking things I don't understand!!!
(like... Claim Reliefs... Who the hell do I claim it from?? The gahmen... Opps I mean government???)

Hah, what if the reason why so many people did not manage to get financial aids last semester was because of the overwhelming things they have to write...
And Half of those things is most likely to be foreign to them...

It would be really REALLY STUPID, if the REASON why I couldn't get the bursary last semester was because that I have type in the WRONG information, or send in the WRONG stuff...

Like the latest tax statement...
I sent in the Notice of Assessment last year...
Given to me by my DAD...
Who probably thought that it was the statement itself!!!

WAH LIAO!!!

This semester...
I not that dumb to blindly believe...
I went online to the Internet to research on "What An InCome Tax Statement Looks Like"...

In the IRAS official website...
My Foot... What official... It sucks like hell!!!
After hours of searching, I still could not get what I want!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrr.........

So I asked dear Chia-ling instead...
He manage to agar agar tell me what a tax statement is, what is inside etc...
But other than that, he had no idea as well...

So once again...
Mission... Half-accomplished...
Maybe I should write a letter to them to explain instead...

Screw red tapes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home