Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm Cock Eye...

I'm very very very cock-eye/myopic/short-sighted/far-sighted/blind/siao/blur/cross-eye...

Cos I misread a question for my online physic assignment...
And it took me about one day plus to realised the reason why I could not solve the bloody question!!!
Becos I damn cock-eye!!!
I stupidly see one part of the question as V1 = 2.68 x V2, when in actual fact, the real one is V1 = 2.68 + V2 !!!!!

What the!!! Wah liao!!! Waste so many freaking hours of my time!!!
And raise my blood pressure!!!

If Iv haven't mentioned anything about the V1 = 2.68 + V2 , I'll most probably be still cursing my head off...

AArrrggghhh... Must remind myself:

"When in doubt, take off your glasses , wipe it, and look again at a speed no faster then your granny's..."

Only then, will you stop and see the light...

Moving too fast simply makes you missed it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home