Monday, May 08, 2006

This Friend


A Friend who used to be nice...

Used to be kind...


Used to be mine...


Many talks I have cherished...


Buried deep without its knowledge...


Time pass, things changed...


It had all soon faded away...


I dare not wish...


I dare not hope...


Dream is the only way...


I feel its presence again...


Nothingness I have felt...


Emptiness raved...


Maybe it shouldn't have started...


Maybe it was all a game...


Too much, too much...


I have lost touch...


Reality is a dagger...


That keeps stabbing my heart...


My soul and my life...


Just to remind me...


That I belong not to other realms...


But...


I will try...



Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. pls dun tell me that this is directed at me again. if so, im so sorry to have broken your heart twice..

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger averii said...

Don't worry...
It's not...

-_-;

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger averii said...

I wrote this a quite a long time ago...

During one of my lowest period...

Then I think it looks nice, and decided to publish it...

Hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home