Monday, July 31, 2006

O Week Dry Run!!!

Went for the Engin O Week dry run on Thursday, Friday and halfway of Saturday...
It was fun!!! Yea, I like it!!!

Made a few new friends!!!
Meet up with some old friends!!!
Strengthen the friendship with more friends!!!

One of my life's aim is to make friends...
Not just any friends, but really good friends...
So this is the first step (I hope)...

But most of the people I know there are from the different engin spec from me...
(e.g: ah mui, seb and JL are all from EE... Arg!!!)

Mech engin people, where thou are you?!?!

I need a lunch buddy cum tutorial pal cum study partners...

Just realised that some people like to sayang (pet) me on my head...
First started by Beany (I think), it has spread to ah mui and even uncle chia-ling...
Do I really look like a kid??
Oh dear...

Thursday was the beach games dry run on Sentosa...
The games were quite fun although similar to last year's and CAC's...
But than, what can you do on the beach??

Anyway, saw some nice "scenery"...
Heeheehee... To my sursrise, one of my friends have quite a nice *ahem* physical structure...
(alright, I mean body okie?! Nice abs and biceps...)

But than, you know my taste...
Which is no taste...
Ah nick says that I have a thing for skinny guys...
What?? Got meh??
No Lar!!! I like lean guys!!!
LEAN!!! as in L-E-A-N!!!!

Lean
  1. Not fleshy or fat; thin.
  2. Containing little or no fat.

Oh...
Where the hell did that "thin" came from??
Fine, maybe I should be more precise...
I like guys with visible abs and biceps But with invisible fat...
Meaning I don't like flabby bits...

Hahahahaa...
Might I mention that I like "Dark Chocolates" as well??
Dark, golden brown...
Glistening in the sun...
Yummy...
I don't really like "Milk Chocolates"...
So little squirrel, get you butt in the sun please...

Heeheeheeheehee...

Friday was the Faculty Games...
(Faculty?? Wah, we are playing against Arts, Business, Science Fac or what?? Or did I hear correctly??)
And which after that was the Night Scavenger Hunt...

Wow!!! That was exciting!!! We are to use the clues and the map given to us to find the locations in NUS where we would have to find a piece of paper at each different location, which when pieced together would form a picture!!!
I had initially thought that they would put in a few elements of fright night in it since many of these were in dark and eerie locations...
But in the end, nothing happens, we were just scaring ourselves...
In fact, me and several guys once tried to scare the counsellors behind us by screaming in front... (at one of those pitch black places)
Wuwhahahahaaa... It worked!!!
But unfortunately, it was also very tiring... For we have to walk through nearly the entire NUS in order to get the papers...
Walk leh, no nice buses rides, cos at night those buses came at very long intervals...

And it would be a real challenge to keep the freshies awake on the actual day...

Friday is also the stay-in night since we ended late, after midnight...
Some of them have supper too... Of instant noodles...
But I didn't cos I have to save money... (all the expenses needed during dry run is squeezing my already empty piggy bank even more dry...)
But both JL and Seb very nice, they offered me their soya bean milk...
Seb even gave me some of the instant noodles as well!!!
So sweet!!! Thanks guys!!!

Hey, guess where we have to sleep???
At the second floor, the area on top of LT7a!!!
Wah!!!
Hard floors and benches!!! Bloody cold aircon!!!

Haha, since there are not enough spaces for everyone, all of us have to share a bench...
Three to a bench...
How to sleep??

Like this lor:


Narrow...
Hard...
Cold...

CAnnot sleep lar...
Even if I sleep, I damn scared that I will fall onto the floor...
Hahahaa...

Everytime I shift my body to change my sleeping position, I have to move v-e-r-y-s-l-o-w-l-y or risk waking up my friends...

Once Seb has a cough attack...
Well, you can forgive me when I actually thought that Singapore is having an earthquake...

Next day we woke up to cold aircons and hard benches...
Off to YIH canteen for some breakfast...
And that is when our counsellor i.c, R, drop me the bomb...

He wants me to be a group i.c!!!
Wah?!?!
Group i.c!!!
Equivalent to the k.c (??) of the group...

And I dunno why I agreed to it...

Now having second thoughts... Cos my leadership skills ain't good...
R also want me to be the group i.c for the morning (since I told him I will be leaving at noon)...
I tried to be one... But I realised...

I have neither the voice nor the courage to be a good group i.c...
Nearly all the guys' voices over power me...
Wah liao...

And my knowledge of those typical camp cheers were all "touch on surface" type...
I most probably can only lead those English cheers...
But anything with Dialects in them, I'm totally lost...

What to do????
If I tell R that I dun want to be a group i.c now, will he kill me??

Damn!!!
Someone give me advice!!!

I need the courage which God forget to give me when he gave me enthusiasm...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

Aiyo.. I didn't know you so 色 one neh... tsk tsk.. wad will ur squirrel think? =X

Anw, I think you did well as the game I.C. for the last camp, so i think you'll hv no probs this time! Good Luck! =)

Haha, I love ur last sentence man~ although got some grammar errors la... but i think it's hilarious!

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U did well man!
wrong.
U did well woman! kei.

In that Army shirt, U look eactly like Xena. totally awsome.. totally in control.

Glad to know u have fun.it means a lot to me. =)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger averii said...

Oops... Now than I realise my grammer mistakes... Eh... Wonder how I pass my GP in JC...

Wadd... I not 色 leh... Merely observant... Wuwhahahahaa...

Hahaha... Last time was only station i.c... Now is Group i.c leh... Meaning have to be in charge of the entire group of up to 20+ freshies ?!?! And I really have no confidence in it... -_-;

Think I'm more suited to be a wallflower... But a colourful one... Hahahahaa...

And yup, I have fun... Keep up the good work guys!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home