Friday, October 13, 2006

Google is very good...

I love Google...

Because of Google, I managed to sort of start off my Term Paper (which I got stuck right at the beginning due to the Lack of Definitions)...

Now I think I have an idea of where the paper is heading (I hope)...

But my weekend is gonna get burned again!!!


Anyway, after reading what STickGirl have done...
I suddenly have the urge to do the same thing too!!!

Yeah, drawing stick figures again!!!
Used to do that with my brother back in primary and early secondary school days...
We even have our own comic books!!!


That, by the way, is a girl, in case you can't tell...
I purposely don't want let her wear the typical big dress you see on those outside the toilet...

Hahaha...
Hope the urge can last~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home