Sunday, April 15, 2007

13th April Friday 2007...

The bus finally came...

The rain is still pouring...
Why does it always rains whenever I'm about to leave my house?!

Hmmm...
I'm going to the library to mug...
But who's in the there now??

YL says she will be taking a "break", and thus will be going out with her friend for a while...
Kang is forever not there... Says he will be taking a break at home... Will not go out... *snorts*
TL?? She says she has alot of inertia, and is thus unable to move from her current location at Engin Clubroom...
Nick is with Gilbert's friend, but is too busy discussing about something to reply me...

...

I was abit reluctant to sms him...
After all...
He had hinted at his displeasure of me being near him especially when he is mugging...

Maybe it was my annoying-ness... Or my loud motor mouth...
Or my inabilty to stop being near to people whom I considered as Good Friends...

Whenever I'm around my Good/Very Good/Close/Best Friends...

I always have this habit of touching them...

e.g:
Pinching their cheeks...
Poking them, tickling them...
Sandwiched them...
Juggling their arms to see the amount of fat they have...
(Girls hate it hahahaha =-p)
Friendly punch or slap to their arms...

The Very Touchy Person...

I have always behave this way...
But I guess some people just don't like it...
So many feel uncomfortable being near me...


Ah I digress too much...


So anyway, I messaged him...
Becos I don't really like to study alone...
Makes me feel very lonely...

The replied sms came quite quickly...
I read it...
And sighed...

As expected...
He refuses to tell me his current location...
Should have known... Because his last few sms were about the same...

He said something else too...
And we Argued over it...
Makes me very frustrated...

In the end, I went into the library and sat alone...

A while later, he came (and I realised I was sitting quite close to him) and sat down besides me...

The first sentence he said to me was:

"Eh, can you don't be so narrow-minded??"

I am narrow-minded??


This is how I think...

When I wanted to mug in the library, I don't like to mug alone...
So naturally, I would sms my friends to see if any of them are there...

I would usually sms them when I'm on the bus, or on my way there...
By the time they replied, I will know where to go when I reach the library...
So that there's no need for me to walk around in the library and look for them, which wastes my time and the walking may disturb other people...

I also perfer to sms then call...
Since I have no free talktime for my handphone plan, and making calls using the handphone is very expensive, sms is the most ideal solution...
Not only that, some of my friends may not have free incoming calls as well...
Besides, talking on the phone is more disruptive then sms-ing...

I Am Not Saving Money At Other People's Expense...
There is nothing for them to gain when I call or lose when I sms...

Sms Is Just As Disruptive As A Phone Call...
And a phone call requires a voice to answer back, which may disturb other people...

There Is No Need For You To Feel Sian When I Sms You Even Though I Still Haven't Reach Yet...
What is there to feel sian anywhere??
That I wasted your time when you read the sms and replying??
That I am not here yet so why should I even sms in the first place??

Who Made Such A Rule That I Should SMS People And Asked Them About Their Location Only When I reached That Place!!!

You are going to be stationary there for quite some time anyway!!!
Even if you are not, your bag will be...

If I wasted your time through sms-ing, it is because you refuses to answer my questions and instead, tell me some other irrelevant stuff which does not provide helpful information about where you are...
And then I have to re-sms... Hah...


You Tried Explaining...

You sat down there and keep explaining what and why I should do this and do that...
That my method isn't good enough, and there are other ways of doing it...

And when I try to defend myself, you keep shushing me up...

I hate it when people keep telling me to shush up...
I am already very frustrated because of the sms-ing incident...
Not to mentioned that you accused me of being a narrow-minded person without showing me the evidence and proving it to me...
And I didn't have the chance to defend myself...

These will only make me more agitated and raise my voice...

And then...


You Left Suddenly...

Without a single word...

You stand up abruptly...

And leave...


Have you had any idea how I felt then?!?!


A Million Thoughts Raced through my head...

You are angry with me...
Why did you leave suddenly??
You do not want to be my friend anymore...
Am I a very lousy friend??
You dislike me...
Am I really that dislikable??
You do not want my friendship...


I Am Very HURT...

And I have the right to feel hurt...

Because you just bloody left me there SUDDENLY, WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD OR EXPLAINATION!!!

YOU JUST LEAVE!!!

HOW CAN I NOT FELT HURT!!!


I was on the verge of tears already...
Because I was very confused, frustrated, angry, helpless and hurt...

And I really thought that you dislike me and do not want to be my friend...

A few minutes later, you sms me...
You explain why you left...
You explain many things...

But I am hurt all the same...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home