Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dear "Friend"...

Dear Friend,

___________It is Nice of you to repeatly ignore my messages, again and again. I thought we are friends, possibly good friends even. But apparently you think otherwise. Since you would rather hang out with your other "friend", I have nothing more to say about your delusion then. I guess it is my cue to stop sms-ing you and stop my contact with you. After all, you don't seemed to need it nor do you seemed to want this friendship. You can continue to be in your Dreamland, for I would not be there to pour cold water on it and shake you back to reality.

Signing off,

ex-Friend...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

Hmmm.. Maybe he/she was busy at that moment?? Or maybe that friend forgot his/her hp on that day like me?? or he/she din check hp that frequently???

I'm sure there must be many reasons to why a person din reply you.. So don't conclude so quickly that he/she intend to ignore you first yah... =)

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger averii said...

It happens for some time already...

Very unlikely that the above scenerio happens, cos I know he/she did not forget his/her handphone, and always check his/her handphone frequently one...

Right...
The reason I can guess liao...
I just don't wish that it were true...

Sigh...

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl..
maybe that person didn't receive e msg? Sometimes my phone also like that. Stupid phone..

Cheer up okay?
*Muacks and hugs*!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

wah don't say like that leh...

it's always better to leave a 后路 behind, don't be so 绝情 lah...

maybe he/she really has a reason for it... or is troubled by some problem.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger averii said...

am:

*Hugs*

I try lar...


chillycrap:

I have always been this 绝情...

There's too many things on my mind, and I can't think straight now anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home