Monday, April 09, 2007

WeeH Bdae and TL Concert!!!

Note:
This whole thing happens on 11/03/07, a day after WeeH birthday...
Oh I just love to procrastinate...
-___-;

But I said I will blog about it and I did!!!
Even though it took me like one month...
But better late den never!!! Ahahahahhahaaaa...

WARNING WARNING!!!
Freaking Huge Amount of Photos...

Being the camera-button-pressing-happy person I was, I took over 160 photos on Kang' s Cam!!!

And I uploaded the majority...

Heeheehee...



_____

It all started when I started panicking over:


"What MuggerHood should do to Celebrate WeeH Bdae, since he so bo liao go and make himself not free from 12-2pm when TL concert is at 5pm!!!"


Wah piang...
What can we do something that is Fun and Interesting and that involves EveryBody within the Short Period of Time we have and which is Not Expensive?!!?!

And den TL gave me a suggestion which sparked off the entire Hunt all over NUS!!!

TL: use my idea... lol... we prepare small presents? or sth lar... make him do treasure hunt in school... run all over NUS

Ta dah!!!

Ideas started pouring and overflowing my brain, so me and TL begin to get the whole thing down to shape...
But unfortunately, there are still many loose ends, and TL is very busy to hear me crap all night, hence I have to find some other victims helpful people to be my little elves...

Who is there to call but my dear Jolin-Mei-Nu-aka-Thick-Skin-YL!!!


BUT YL WAS NOT AT HOME LAR!!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Why are You Always Not There when I needed you most...
You always come a few hours late lor...
Please be more punctual next time...

So I decided to call my also equally dear Wonderful-Nice-To-Bully-Kangaroo...

A few hours later YL came home, and the three of us tried to do a Phone Conference...
Failed once on Kang's lousy Motorolalala handphone...
Nokia Rocks...
Motor only know how to Roll around La... So MotoRoLa... (Geddit?? Geddit?? Hahaha lame -_-)

Anyway, the whole plan was finalised at 1+am... And it was off to bed for a early morning tomorrow!!!


The plan is about like this:

Me, YL and Kang were supposed to meet in the school at 11.30am to scout the area for potential hunting spots...
Once found, photos will be taken to be used as a clue for WeeH (more infor later)...
And then at about 1pm, we will meet up with JL and YB to tell them about what they will be doing later and makan at the same time...
2pm is the time WeeH is free, which will also be the time the Game will start!!!

But for like every great plan, it will always be full of hiccups...

I am supposed to meet with YL at a busstop (since we lived so close to each other) at 11am...
11.27am and YL is still not there!!!
The reason?? Stomache...

...

So I came late to school...
But I am still the first to arrived cos Kang is LATE too!!!
Garrrrhhhh he must have given up on reaching on time...

When we has successfully found all the nice hiding spots, we went to find JL and YB...
But 2pm was fast approaching when we have finally finished discussing...
So I quickly sms WeeH and tell him to leave at 2.15pm instead of the 2pm he was supposed to (cos we very hungry)...

Alright... Let the Game Begins!!!



Introduction

Birthday Boy: WeeH aka Gonghwee
Place: EA level 1

Guide: Averii (Me!!!)
Place: EA level 1 Toilet

Stationmaster #1: Kang
Place: The Photocopy Room at E2 PC Cluster
Written Clue: "Where the chemical compounds produced are harmful at low level, but useful at high level"
Photo Clue:

Stationmaster #2: JL
Place: Hidden Stairs Near LT6
Written Clue: "Where bazaars are usually being held"
Photo Clue:

Stationmaster #3: YL
Place: Computer Centre
Written Clue: "When you need to stand to see Windows"
Photo Clue:

Stationmaster #4: YB
Place: EA Level 2
Written Clue: "When the entire level is only half"
Photo Clue:

Stationmaster #5: TL and Seb (and a very late YT)
Place: UCC
Written Clue: "Where you need pay $$ to go in"
Photo Clue:
Kang... Do we have 50% discount when we makan there next time??



Game Plan

1) Gonghwee will first arrived at the starting point to look for his Guide (which is me)...

2) He will receive a Written Clue (which consists of a few written words hastily string together to form a sentence and hopefully look like it'll make sense)...

3) If he is still stumped by that after some time, he will receive a Photo Clue (pictures we have taken of the surroundings of the game station)...

4) If he still dunno hor, I (or the retired station masters) may drop some Hints (in the form of *AHEM* *COUGH* *same level same level* etc)...

5) After every station completed by Gonghwee. the respective station masters will be able to join us and make fun of him and help direct Gonghwee to the next game station..

6) At the last station (UCC) all of us will try to find TL, and celebrate Gonghwee's Birthdae there!!!



Click to Start Game

(No, just kidding, read on...)

(Warning, the many pictures starts here!!!)
(Cos I very excited to have a nice camera to play with...)


Me in the toilet...
Feeling very excited and happy...

Wait....

Wah bloody Gonghwee late for 30 minutes!!! @#%#$^#$

Ya, bloody unglam...
Here is me, the Guide!!! Waiting in the Toilet!!!
Cos I'm in EA 1st floor right now, and outside, there's this Engineering Open House of some sorts...
And I too shy to go out and wait, cos all those people/lecturers/students there always mistaken me as a freshie...

And Gonghwee hor is very late!!!
You talking to some random Mei Nu is MPSH issit??
Bleah~~~

I very bored...
So I go and Disturb YB!!!

Wah... So hardworking...

"Don't disturb lar!!!"

Anyway, at about 2.45pm, our dear little Birthdae Boy finally arrives!!!
Very Da Pai you know...

He got a shock when he realised he has to play this game!!!

"Harrr??"

When he saw the photo clue...

"What kind of shitty photo is this??"

Thinking... Thinking...
Use your brain~~~ Use your Brain!!!

Apparently, Gonghwee quite smart...
After scrutinizing for a few minutes, he conclude that "it must be at some place with computers, cos got the glare of the monitor"...

Wah!!! Like that also can see???
Can see anything in this photo meh?!?!?!?

So we went to E2...
It was all dark and eerie inside...
But Gonghwee very happie, because he saw that the corridor was exactly the same as that in the photo clue...

He tried one of the doors to the room...
Locked...
We went to the very end of the corridor...

Hmmm... Nobody's there...

So Gonghwee took no chances...
He tried using his matriculation card to access every one of the room...
Because according to him, "The rooms so dark... They could be hiding behind the tables, on the floor!!!"
TEEEEHHHH!!! Access denied!!! Cannot enter room!!! Hahahaha...

Finally...
Kang: Wah piang, what took you all so long?!? Pass by this room twice some more...
Gonghwee: Wah liao!!! Chey I thought you are the printing room auntie!!!

First station master found!!!

Kang passed Gonghwee his second clue...

Gonghwee: Wah so easy!!! At LT6 there lar!!!

Walking towards LT6...

"It is locked..."

"I saw something~"

"Whahahahaha I found you!!! Gimme the clue!!!"

Second station master found...

"....."

"What kind of a clue is THIS?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!"

Me: No photo clue for you liao, since you say easy!!!

Gonghwee: !!!!!

"Heh heh heh" *acting cool again*

"Who think of these 死 人 clue anyway?!?!"

(Me lar!!! And YL helped too...)

The 死 人 Clue...

"Bah... Talk to the Paper!!!"

Errrrmmm I don't think it is here Gonghwee...

"Got windows leh"

"Here also got windows"

"Tell me the answer now or else!!!"

Gonghwee is tired...

I take your picture you take mine...

"要 拍 我 的 脸 吗?? Nah... 我 的 脸!!!"

Leaving no stones unturned...

30 Minutes after he received his third clue...

"Aiyah, pity you lar!!! Let you see the photo clue..."

Did he get it??

Yesh!!! He found it!!!



"This is the photo clue!!!"

Searching...

Found the third station master!!!

YL: You let me wait for sooooooooooooooooo long!!! Hence I become very bored and hide the clue liao...

Gonghwee: *gasped*

Where is it?? Where is it??

Where!!!

Revenge for hiding the clue...
By messing up YL's MSN conversation...

"So this is where you need to STAND to SEE "WINDOWS"!!!"

Finally found the clue!!!

Random picture... Hahahaa!!!

Random picture again!!!

Kang, I should stop standing next to you when taking photos liao...
Cos my face looks so bloody round next to your rectangle face!!!
Bleah!!!

"Not another 死 人 clue!!!!!!! Nooooooooo!!!!"

"Yawn... Gonghwee can don't take 30 minutes to solve this one again??"

Thinking very hard...

Acting cute!!! Wahahahaha!!!



I had a scare during this part of the game...

Cos I realised that my handphone is missing!!!
GAAARRRGGG!!!

PANIC MODE!!!

Me: I lost my handphone!!! I lost my handphone!!! I lost my handphone!!!

Kang: Ya, so?? I know arh...

I was running and tracing back our steps, in a desperate attempt to find back my handphone...

Then I heard YL calling my name, and saw Kang walking very calmly towards me...
Something is not right though, cos Gonghwee and JL were also quite Kan Cheong besides me, but Kang was not at all flustered...

I saw him reaching into his bag...

Then it hit me... He Has My Handphone All Along!!!
No wonder he gave me that retardy answer!!!

*bish* *bish* *bish*
Gave me a scare leh you!!!

Kang: Whey!!! I very nice okay!!! You dropped your handphone, I help you to pick it up and carry it for you leh!!!

.........................................

YOU!!! YOU!!! YOU!!!

Finding the fourth location...



What's with the flipping hair thing??


The fourth photo clue location...


"There you are!!! Where's the clue?? Where's the clue??"

"Don't touch meeeeeee!!! Noooooooooooo..."

YB refuses to have his face shown after Gonghwee violated him...

Fourth station master found...

Reading the last clue...

YB has his typical "Raise One Eyebrown" move...

-_-;

You took so long to finish the game!!! *smack*

"Wah so tired..."

The only pose YB will allow anyone to take his picture...

"Haha!!! Found you!!!"

The last station master is found!!!

Our dear TL is performing tonight for the CO concert!!!

But Chinese New Year over liao leh...

Da Cake...

Seb is here!!!



What the...
-___-||| ---> JL






(-__________-|||)


"Take my picture again and I shall use this puny thing of a flame to burn you!!!"

*evil crackles*

Me and Gonghwee...
I was holding his present behind him as we took this photo...
He was pleasantly surprise when he saw the photo in the digital camera screen...

I like this shirt okie!!! Must wear!!!

This is also not bad...

The girls...

I dunno why both TL and YT are looking skywards while YL is grimacing...

MuggerHood!!!

After the intermission...

Gonghwee are you trying to poke me to death with that pen or what??
Because I think a knife would do a much better job...

*Poke*



JL is behind us trying to act menacing...
Whahahaha!!! I like this photo!!!

See his face now??

This is him when he is not trying to be scarey...

Feeling bored??


Yesh, bo liao pictures I know...
Did ya see JL face in the background??
Wah he has super sculptured face man!!!

YL decided that life is not worth living after her favourite sushi restaurant closed down...

MuggerHood again!!!

Yeah!!!

We decided that we had enough of Round faces...
Is our face as sculptured as JL's now??

Oei!!! Wacha looking at??

We ate at Crystal Jade!!! Very nice La Mian and Xiao Long Bao!!!
Gonghwee treat us to Xiao Long Bao!!!
So yummy!!! Thanks Gonghwee!!!

Two heads on the platter!!!

Anyone want any servings??

Dish #1:
The Chocolatey Self Proclaimed Mei Nu Head Coated With Lots of Thick-skin-ness syrup...
Guaranteed to have you running for the loos after consumption because too much sugar...

Dish #2:
The Long Head With Special Coconut Shavings On Top...
You will feel a penchant for neither short nor long pants and bowl-shape haircut after eating...

Dish #3:
The Bowling Ball Head Filled With Lots Of Lemon, Chilli and Chocolate Sauces...
Weird combination?? It is just nice to induce blood from you after eating...

Me taking a photo of something...
Gods knows why the lens cap is off...

Nice effects...

The lens cap is still off... *smacks head*

.
.
.

MuggerHood Rocks!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

"I dunno why both TL and YT are looking skywards while YL is grimacing..."


E cameraman told us to pose sth else besides the usual smiling ma... So we did sth else lo.. It's only u who nv listen sia.. lolx...

And wat grimacing?? =S That's my half-grin pose leh.. ha..

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger averii said...

Hahaha!!!

Opps, maybe I was day dreaming den...

But looking skywards while smiling is not much of a diff den looking at the camera lens while smiling...

Half-grin??
If your half-grin look unlike like that den your full grin must be growling liao...

Hahahah!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home