Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I didn't sleep a wink for the entire night...

Keep looking at the clock...

12+am
1+am...
2+am...
3+am...
4+am...
5+am...
6+am...

Hence instead of wasting time lying on the bed, I got at at 6am...

And I still do not feel sleepy yet...


As the last resort (as recommended by a friend), I shall watch my Reason and Persuasion Webcast...

You can try clicking on the above link and challenge yourself to stay awake...

I think it should work, cos I went to the lecture before and fell asleep within 30 minutes...

Geez... There's like less then 50 students in the lecture hall?!?

.

.

.

.

.

And now I got a headache...
But it worrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tl: hhaa...best cure for insomnia : channel W ..a big W for W..E...B..C..A...S...T ~

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger averii said...

Heh heh...

Engin webcast are a even better cure!!!

But too bad none of my core modules have any webcast this sem...

-_-;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home