Saturday, April 21, 2007

Me2101 Feedback...

Finally, after intensive mugging for a few days (which includes one overnight with some MuggerHooders + EE friends), it is Friday!!!

Fridays always makes me very happy...

And since I am happy, I also reward myself abit...
By using the computer...

__________

I have finished (editing and all) my very "nice" feedback for my module ME2101...

Here it is, in its raw and unedited form:

The lecture notes is very lousy. Only the first half of the lectures are good. The second half is too boring and confusing.

There is not enough tutorials for us to practice on.
And why is the exam questions re-used from previous year's tutorials??
This is so unfair to the rest of us who did not managed to get our hands on it.
So this is not really a test of our knowledge, but more of our resourcefulness.

And what about the SeaCAD question? This question pose no purpose other then to test on whether we are interested in that particular software. It is irrelevant to our understanding of this module!

The exam was suddenly shortened from 2 hours to 1.5 hours. And not many people know it, the announcement (if there is any at all) was apparently not very effective.

In short, the way you guys handle this, totally sucks.

In my excitment to complete it before 12am (when the online feedback closes) I forgot to add in some other things too...

Like the barely audible sound coming out from the invigilator when he make the announcements??
Geez, thank goodness me and beany choosed to sit in front, so I can still hear it...
But from what I have heard about, it seems that many others (especially those at the back) couldn't...
Either there is something wrong with the mike or with the vocal chords...

And the exam questions...
Goodness, I remember one of the diagram is so small!!!
And they still wants us to label the links and joints on them??

Piang!!! My handwriting is probably going to cover half of the diagram liao lor...
And no!!! I'm not going to waste my time redrawing the entire diagram on my writing space...
You have to got to be crazy if you do that (cos the diagram is quite complicated)...

AND WHY USE REPEATED QUESTIONS!!!
AND IF REPEATED, WHY CANNOT CHANGED ABIT HUH HUH HUH???

F*#%
LAR!!!

This puts many of us who sadly did not have the privilege of knowing seniors/more resourceful friends/being resourceful ourselves at an disadvantage!!!

I Am Very Du Lan...

But next time, I shall be more friendly to other people...
And make more ME friends...

But I hate asking for help... Damn it...

Arrgaaarggggaargargargargargargaaarrggggg!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
is Me2101 v diff? how did ur results turn out?
Thanks,
Clueless yr2 nus me student

 

Post a Comment

<< Home