Monday, April 16, 2007

My Shorter A Bit Hair!!!

Yup, in case any one of you have noticed...

I Cut my Hair!!!

That's why the picture of me in the last post has very short spiky fringe and ponytail and not my usual one...

My Old Look...

My New Look...

This time...
Instead of the usual trim-here-trim-there-here-cut-shorter-layer-it-don't-cut-length, I went for a different hairstyle...

It is rather short on the top...
In fact, my hair can stand on its own after I have washed and rubbed it dry!!!
My hair can stand!!! Woohoooooo!!!

But I think the hairdresser cut a little too enthusiastic...
Cos I asked her to cut the hair on TOP of my head to be VERY SHORT, but she went on and cut some of the SIDES too!!!

ARG!!!
Now I got so little hair left!!!

Never mind, at least it is still not bad...
If I errrrr look into the mirror without my glasses...
Hahahahaha!!!


When my friends saw my new haircut, there's generally two types of comments...

The first type is No Comment...
They just keep quiet...

The second type was...
(As put in very accurately by ah-nick)

"Eh WS!!! You Look Very TOOT!!! BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!"

After which Beany happily chipped in "YA!!!"...

(-_-;)


__________


I had my ME2101 exam todae...

And I have no idea what has happened...

Basically...
I have no idea what the question was talking about...
I have no idea what I was looking for in my notes...
I have no idea what I was writing in the exam paper...

In short...

I screwed up this exam...

I can only prayed that my first exam (this is the second exam for that module) is high enough to pull me through...
Either that or other people also kena killed by this paper too...

Wah liao!!!
I really dunno anything!!!

At least in the past, those killer papers that I have encountered, I would at least know how badly I have fared and which questions I have done badly...

But for this, I simply have no idea at all!!!
I have no confidence that my questions are correct...
But I have no confidence that they were wrong either!!!

I just smoke my way through...

At the last 5 minutes, I was already half dead and hoping that it would just end and be done with it...

One Down...
Four to Go...

Holidays just seemed so far away while the exams looks so intimidating...

__________



The above look is only possible with the help of several bottles of Wax and Styling Lotion...

But my mom don't like it...

Cos she say she doesn't need another son...

(>_<;)

My face looks like a boy?!?!

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tL : nahhhh... u got a girl girl face lar :) and why your mum so worried...lol ... not as if ni me ren yao. :P

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger averii said...

Cos I have been very boyish since young...

So she abit scared lor...

Hahahahaaa...

Nah, I think she meant the back view lar...
Cos I am not very small size...

Hahahhaa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home