Saturday, December 24, 2005

AAARRRGGGHHH

I GOT BACK MY RESULTS...

*Knocks head against computer*

I think I don't want be Environmental Engineer liao
Maybe I'm better off as Mechanic...
Why??
See my freaking grades...


Module Code Module Title Grade
CM1502 PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY FOR ENGINEERS B-
EG1109 STATICS AND MECHANICS OF MATERIALS A-
EG1413 CRITICAL THINKING AND WRITING B
MA1505 MATHEMATICS I B
PC1431 PHYSICS IE B

CAP: 3.55


My Statics and Mechanics, the one which I've been complaining about killing me throughout the upper semester, is the one which I've scored the highest...

And my Chemistry, the one module needed for Environmental Engin, is the lowest, it's the one pulling me down...

!@$@#^$&^%*#&@%&&

Goodbye Chem...

Sigh...

What a sucky cap score...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home