Monday, August 14, 2006

WOah!!!

I'm Back!!!

Engin O Week is Finally Over!!!

I Can Sleep At Normal Hours Liao!!!

YEEESSSSHHHH!!!

No more back aches and sleepy eyes...
No more shitty food and dehydrated throats...
No more sweaty clothes and smelly body...

But...

I'm gonna miss the action...

And my new found friends...

And I miss my voice too... *Cough* *Cough* La la la la laaa--- *croak* *croak*...
Wah liao I cannot hit the high notes anymore!!! Now I sound like a boy...
Damn...

I love this Camp more than the last *ahem* one...

At least the people are wayyyy nicer and the freshies, although not enthu enough (esp the girls), are great...

Think its gonna take me a few days to get my energy level up and replenish the fuel in me...
Its a pity we do not have a digital camera with us, so not much pictures... ;(
But hopefully other groups have taken some photos of us and that I can get my hands on them...

Chalet anyone??

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad u enjoyed urself.
means all the effort is worth it.
so far i have only heard good reviews.

couldnt have done it w/o u guys.
thank you for all e support!!
all the councillors are good!!
thats why..

OWEEK IS GOOD!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home