Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ramblings...

I'm chattering nonsensically...
Now in a Irrelevant Mood...

Topic #1
Hey, I finally gathered up my courage and sms R...
And tell him that I don't want be a group i.c...

Than pray for the entire night that everything will turned out smoothly...

Next morning, my hands trembled as I struggle to switch on my handphone...
*Brrr* My handphone vibrates, displaying a "new message" icon...


I opened it...


*phew*

But somehow, I got this sneaky feeling that R had long ago decided that he doesn't want me to be one of his group i.c anymore...
Why do I have this feeling?? Blame it on my psychic powers...
Annnnd the fact that I have gathered up a few clues and hints here and there and from the sms conversation with others... (not telling who... )

*Switch topic*

Topic #2
During O week dry run, Me and Jen have been bitching about the infamous (to us anyway) "P" rhyme with "Hairy" person and the stupid club he helped started...
And we have christened him a new name, called "P-hairy" since saying the whole
"P" rhyme with "Hairy" thing was a mouthful...
According to Jen, the entire group 6 girls all very angry liao, with this "P-Hairy" person...
(Which got me wondering, all of us know liao meh?? I know me, Jen, YL, YT, and AM knew, but what about ZW and Jul??)

So whenever we felt bored, both me and Jen would come up with ways to punish or sabotage "P-Hairy"...
The first one is her suggestions, while the others were added by me...
(Since I got nothing better to do anyway)

Ways To Torture P-Hairy...

1) Get a garbage bag big enough to fit his increasing frame...
Wait in one dark corner for him to pass by...
Than, when target is in view, attack from the back and jumped and pulled the garbage bag over his head!!!
Pushed him to the floor and onto his stomach to muffled his screams...
Whacked Him Hard Hard!!!

2) Wait for him to buy a drink...
Than get one chio bu to walk pass him...
Quickly pour sleeping pills (grounded into powder) into his drink...
Wait for it to take effect...
Drag him away to some ulu corner...
Draw on his face...
Than place him in Engin Canteen, during lunch hour, with the sign saying "Please do not disturb Monkey"

3) Try to identify his bag...
Wait for him to leave his bag alone...
Than do either of the followings...
a) glue the zippers of his bag together...
b) pour honey in his pencil box...
c) plant a half burnt stack of papers in his bag, with a note saying that is his lectures notes...

4) Try to find out where does he lives...
Then send a love letter to him, a very lovey-dovey super mushy kind...
Write down how the writer admired him, admired his physical features, and expressed interest at hooking up with him...
But signed it off as a Guy's name...
Throw in a picture or two would do the trick as well...

5) Call his handphone in the middle of the night...
Moaned into the handphone and make all sorts of eerie sounds...
End it off with the sentence "I will be back~"...
If he is the kind that switches off his handphone when he sleeps...
Try sms-ing instead...
Eh wait, like that not scarey liao...
Bah...

6) Burn some paper...
Pour the ashes into the jar...
Add in a few small chicken bones, but be sure to wash it clean until it was white...
Send it to his house, address to him...
Attached a note which says "I'm home"

Hahahahahaaa... I'm really bo liao to think up of all these things...

*Switch topic*

Topic #3






What Type of Killer Are You?




You are an assassin.
That means you are a proffessional and do your job without mixing any emotions in it. In your life you have probably been hurt many times and have gotten some mental scars. This results in you being distant from people. Though many think that you are evil, you are not. What you really are is a person, trying to forget your pain and past. You are the person who never seems to care and that is why being an assassin fits you good. Atleast, that's what people think. Even if you don't care that much for your victims, you still have the ability to care and to generally feel. It is not lost, just a little forgotten. In crowds you tend to not get to noticed, and dress in black or other discrete colours. You don't being in the spotlight and wish people would just leave you alone. But once you do get close to someone you have a hard time letting go and get real down if you loose him/her.

Main weapon: Sniper
Quote:"The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn
Facial expression: Narrowed eyes
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


So cool... I'm an assassin... Yeah!!!

*Switch topic*

Topic#4
The CORS (Currently Only for Retards Session) season is back again!!!
This time, since I'm in Mech Engin, I have 5 core modules to take...
But all of it only adds up to 16 MCs!!!
So little!!!
So it means that I would have to at least take 6 modules to make up the minimum 20 MCs per sem...
But one of the modules I wanna take is GEK1509 / PC1321, Introduction to the Nanoworld...
Think it will be a relatively okay module...
No exams some more... But got two test lar...
Now was considering to take up 7 modules instead, cos many of Mech Engin modules are 3 MCs...

Sigh... Was it a blessing or a curse??
To have many 3 MCs modules (means easier to study than those with 4 MCs), yet have to take more to make up for it...

*Switch Topic*

Think I no more topic to say liao...
Freaking over-using my brain to ponder over which modules to take...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! How come so many ppl know??? U told em ar??

Aiyo, no need to make such a big issue lar.. i dun feel anything towards em anw..

In fact i alr forgotten it most of the time liao. No need to be so angry le.

Don't waste ur energy on these stuff.. Concentrate on ur O week ba! =)

Oh my, i'm starting to sound like MF! Urrgghh.. =X

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger averii said...

Eh... I have no idea how come so many people know...

Things just spread I guess...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home