Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Finally...

After months of intense observation...

I finally know who the writer of ChillyCraps from the Department of Crappy Engineering is!!!

Muwhahahahahahaaaa...

Okie, kidding actually it was Snoookems who pointed him out to me...

Cos today YenL wanted to sit in front to "pay attention" to the lecturer, and we end up sitting in the same row as Snoookems and her friend...

So during the break, Snoookems suddenly turned to me and said "Hey are you Averii??"

"Do you want to know who Siu Hang is??"


YESH!!!!!


So she turned back and say "See, its that guy behind, in white shirt..."

I look, there are about 3 guys wearing white...

"He is sitting three rows behind us..."

I counted the number of rows...

I look up...

I saw a guy in white...

I look at his face and saw his expression...

Immediately I know he is the guy...

He seems kinda surprise and abit paiseh cos he keeps on laughing while half-covering his face and mouth... Wuwhahahahaaa so cute...

Me and Snoookems keep on laughing... And laughing... So funnie!!!!!

Finally I wave and he waved back...


There the Mystery of Who Is the Writer of ChillyCraps from the Department of Crappy Engineering has finally being solved!!!


P/s: During lunch break... He and his friends accidently chooses the table besides me and YenL... I had returned from buying the food just as they were putting down their bags... Wuwhahahahahahahaa... Eh, SiuH, why you look so horrified at seeing me!!!

YL and YT, want to see him in person??? Come to Engin Lar!!!
Hahahahahhahaaa...

17 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

dot dot dot...

ARGHHHHH!!!

no fun liao, now identity exposed... machiam like ppl unmask batman or spiderman like that...

Now u calling more people to come engin to see me, looks like I must hide in toilet liao.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger averii said...

Whahahahahhaaaa... Take this chance to feel like a celebrity...

People coming all the way here to see you, and you having to hide and run to avoid them...

Hahahahhaaaa... So fun!!!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

now i must bring those big big marker pens to school, cos need to sign autographs....

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger averii said...

-_____-;

Ya, go ahead...
Better practice at home too...
And go trained your wrist muscle!!!

Hahahahhaaa... I Think YL is coming to school on Thurs!!! Drag her to Engin...

Lalalalaaa...

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Summergal said...

LoL...

Oh ok.. then remind me to bring my autograph book on thurs!!!

Shd i bring my camera too???

=X

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger averii said...

Yaya... Bring bring!!!

Hahahhahahaaa...

But we have to be fast, or he scared liao run away how??

:-p

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

ok I've been warned.

Must notify campus security to do the necessary actions, ie cordon off the bus stop or clear a path at the canteen for my arrival.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger averii said...

Red carpet also arh??

Hahahahaa...

Must be careful of screaming fans...

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

HahaZ Mech Engin's so happening~!!!

I wanna crash Mech Engin lecture lar~!!!

Especially Thermodynamics lecture...when's it ah~???

Can also 顺便 see the lecturer who taught the most zai thing ever: "Whatever you write...is the answer"~

& must go check out all those Mech Engin legends~

HAHAZ~!!!

*faint*

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger averii said...

Thermo lect over wor!!! It's on mondae...

Come only if you have insomnia, cos you will confirm sleep one...

Experimentally proven...

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

arghhh!! why xiaostar also know that classic quote!! Anyway that lecturer isn't teaching us anymore, change lecturer liao cos he too zai =P

oh come for mechanics of material lecture, got president's wife teaching... and u will feel like u are in kindergarten.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

HahaZ it's really a classic quote right~!!!

That time told WS about it...& she herself didn't even remember anything of it lar~!!!

-_-'''

HahaZ anyway Mechanics of Material lecture huh~ *hmm* when's that~???

*lol*

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger averii said...

I wasn't paying attention lar...
Too busy trying to stay awake...

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

Mechanics of Material lecture is on Wednesday~

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger averii said...

Wah if Siao Star comes...

I cannot pay attention liao...

Wuwhahahahahahhaaaaa...

I bet I will only understand the first page only wor!!!

Right Siao Star hah?? Hyuk hyuk hyuk...

(insider joke)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

...

-_-'''

...

-_-'''

...

-_-'''

So...Wednesday what time ah~???

HAHAZ~!!!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger averii said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't want fail my Mech!!!

*runs away*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home